Get Some Workout Fuel!

Hi guys,

Cast your mind back to September 2019. The world has no idea that Covid-19 is just around the corner, we’re all allowed out of the house, and Soundcore is holding an event in New York to unveil their latest earphones.

Liberty Air 2, Liberty 2, Liberty 2 Pro were announced along with a couple of other truly wireless workout buds: Spirit X2, and Spirit Dot 2. The entire Liberty series appeared on store shelves as promised, but Spirit disappeared into the ether… Until now! Yes, our managers finally found the Spirit earphones that they lost down the back of the sofa and you can buy them as of this week!

So without further ado, I’ll give you a(nother) rundown of their key features!

Spirit Dot 2

In fact, for Spirit Dot 2, let’s hand over to our community regular, @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS! We sent him a pair for his fair and honest opinion. So, take it away El Jefe (heh, that rhymes)!

Diamond-Coated Composite Drivers: Extended high and low frequencies reproduce sound with stunning clarity and thumping bass.

BassUp Technology: Exclusive technology conducts real-time analysis and enhancement of your audio’s bass frequencies to add powerful sonic punch.

IPX7 Waterproof and SweatGuard: Spirit Dot 2 true wireless earbuds are protected by an ultra-waterproof casing that’s so strong, not even sweat vapor can penetrate it.

Comfortable and Secure Fit: Our unique AirWings have been custom-designed using ultra-soft silicone to fit virtually any ear.

Up to 16 Hours of Playtime: 5.5 hours of playtime on a single charge is extended to 16 hours with the charging case.

Oh, and one more thing. If you check back in the Collective tomorrow you’ll be in with a chance of getting Spirit Dot 2 for only $1!

Spirit X2

Sequel to Spirit X, one of our best-selling workout earbuds ever. Famous for their awesome sound and ability to hold fast (and comfortably) no matter how intense things get.

Someone on the Soundcore team needs disciplining for not supplying a pair of these to El Jefe. It looks like you’re gonna have to rely on me for the breakdown!

BassTurbo: A uniquely designed acoustic chamber design that adds extreme bass to the mix.

Outrageous Bass: Oversized 12mm drivers and BassUp technology ensure enormous audio power.

aptX: Lossless Bluetooth audio transfer for flawless sound.

Sweatproof: SweatGuard technology effortlessly defends against sweat and other threats.

IP68: True wireless earbuds that can withstand rain, showers, and even complete submersion in water.

9-Hour Playtime: Get a week of gym sessions on a single charge then extend that to 36 hours with the included charging case.

Both Spirit Dot 2 and Spirit X2 will be available on Amazon this week, so keep your eyes peeled. And don’t forget to come back tomorrow to get your $1 Spirit Dot 2!

Are you guys gonna pick up either of these bad boys?

30 Likes

Will need to come back tomorrow and check this one out LOL. What am I saying I come back every day even without this

4 Likes

Most of us come back daily as long as life doesn’t get to crazy😀

2 Likes

I’m glad that these buds are finally releasing. I don’t think that blaming the late release on covid-19 is fair, since these were supposed to launch long before any of that happened.

Is this a typo, or is there a special promotion going on :sweat_smile:.

Also will app support be added for either of these buds? I was informed that the spirit X2 would get app support, but that has not happened.

2 Likes

LOL Life is too crazy as it is right now. Especially my work life as we are in a middle of a build and I am having to clean up this retire woman work mess as well. LOL

1 Like

@TechMan I thought so as well but I am not thinking everybody will get that chance. So my guess is a few people may get that chance.

1 Like

That was exactly what I was thinking.

When the we love testing program was first introduced on the anker forum, the chosen testers actually still paid $1 for the products. So I’m thinking possibly something similar

2 Likes

I have a one Dollar note left here! :rofl:

1 Like

Excited about these 2 new Spirit releases… more so about the $1 Spirit Dot 2 :wink:

2 Likes

May be a contest for “A Dot for a Dollar” LOLOL

I thought the spirit x 2 was on Best Buy right now. I guess Amazon is finally getting them.

1 Like

Spirit X2 was announced in June:

Spirit Dot 2 was announced in August:

Both were then re-announced in September, as is typical for Soundcore.

Is this an excuse for not releasing them on time? Because these were announced and scheduled to release months before.

Also, what about Spirit 2? It has been unavailable for quite some time…

Yes, I will pay $1 for Spirit Dot 2.

1 Like

Are these the same Spirit X2 I reviewed in February? I bought them from Best Buy :grin:

3 Likes

I think so. I remember them on Best Buy for a bit and I think they are getting released on Amazon.

2 Likes

To tell the truth, I may need to restock my stash. I have lost about 8 or 10 Soundcore or other brand audio devices due to “family self gifting” (even the mother in law benefited from this as well :rofl: . )

Add a broken spirit x that a deer bite the wiring, I am down to about 2 1/2 or 3 ( 2 Soundcore brand (A Life NC and my Liberty 2 pros that I realized are losing battery life :frowning: ) and a Beat 3 that hurts my ear after extended use). LOL

The good think is I got extra money in my pocket and notes to decide on what I want to get.

2 Likes

I have gifted couple more Soundcore products this and last month … and those who received it are pretty happy… the last one being Life P2 :star_struck:

2 Likes

Where do we find these tomorrow? Will they be in Amazon Canada?

3 Likes

Legit if I can get my hands on either or for 1 dollar that would be amazing.

My Anker Soundbud Slims just pooped out on me and won’t even turn on. 3 pairs!!!

As did I

1 Like

got these after gettin pro 2 but been waitin on the spirit dot 2 I’m guessin this all from my idea the other day on the thread suggesting a super cool preorder deal??? Right soundcore?? Lol man I’d love to get these for 1 dollar

1 Like