Giveaway tickets and Available notes

I am still lacking of any such called “Giveaway tickets” (0) :roll_eyes:
So when I take part at the Giveaways my " Available notes" account is charged.
Is this OK, or am I am wasting my notes?

Will get totally bankrupt pretty soon. :joy:

Hey, thanks for bringing this to my attention :+1: I’ll have the IT team take a look into it for you. This seems to be a bug that affects certain accounts and is being investigated at the moment, we should have it resolved shortly.

If you can PM myself or @william.ward with what you have used or owed that would be great.

Thanks!

1 Like

Think I wasted some this way!
But I really don’t care.
I don’t mind at all.

I think there is two issues that are at work here:

@sean.L issue where I think he is saying that some folks are not getting maybe notes and giveaway tickets when they get the event participation. If I had to guess what the issue is, I would say the folks that do not get the tickets and notes automatically are the members that may have came from Anker.

In the beginning it was stated that people from Anker would get their points converted. I think that finally was done around October/November 2019. I wonder if that conversion may have caused that issue.

@Chiquinho issue is one that has been here since the site has been started. I think it was found during the first giveaway. It basically will allow you to use notes for a giveaway when you have zero tickets left. Basically you do not need to go to the exchange notes tab of referral and do an exchange of notes for tickets.

I do not really have an issue with this issue as it does allow a member to do a giveaway and not have to wait for the exchange notes to be converted. If kept, I would update the giveaway text and add another sentence to state that you can use notes once giveaway tickets are exhausted.

As @Chiquinho stated that you may forget you are out of giveaway tickets and end up using notes when you see the available tickets on the giveaway. I have done that myself a few times even as well

1 Like

If you are out of giveaway tickets, your notes are used to take part in giveaway event.

2 Likes

I will be soon on “Zero level” on both accounts! :joy:

1 Like

So are you saying you’re missing tickets you’re owed or that unknowingly you’re spending notes when trying to enter giveaway drawings?

I entered the giveaway but not the giveaway tickets have been charged.
The “notes” have been charged, because I dont have giveaway tickets anymore.
All spent.
But I am wondering if these notes are really valid to take part in the giveaway.
May be only charged, but not really valid for taking part.
Who ever knows (software :laughing:)

2 Likes

Not using “fakebook” or “zwitter” I will be never on such a pole position of the monthly leader boards.
So I spend those, what else should I do?

I see you’re in the top 10 so far this month. If you finish 4-10 you will get 5 giveaway tickets. So far that’s all I’ve been able to accomplish. I finish 4th on months where the top 3 win something and 2nd when only #1 wins a prize. I don’t usually have the best of luck in giveaways lol.

3 Likes

Last two months I’ve been in the top 10 but haven’t received the giveaway tickets for being there, so who knows.

1 Like

Ahhhh I mean personally I’ve been saving notes to buy coupons trying to save up for the big coupon I’ve had no luck with those raffles a bunch I’ve gone all in on and no luck with those for me so far just burning through tickets

1 Like

May be I get some tickets.
I never care about so much.
I was only afraid I wasted those and our famous “Mr Random” doesn’t care about my participation at all. :laughing:

1 Like

@Chiquinho Congratulations !
After all, today you won a Flare Mini :clap:!

2 Likes

I did?
Really?
Incredible!
What a start of the week.
“Dziękuję bardzo” for the information! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho The information is displayed in the tab:
Giveaway- Ended.
I wish you a good day :clap: :+1:t2:!

1 Like

I have checked it now.