Got my Soundcore Frames!

Unboxed my Frames tonight.
They sound fantastic. Even better when wearing my cap with ear flaps. Isolates the sound better.

5 Likes

First! Hope your prescription lens efforts succeed.

1 Like

Wasn’t you talking about prescription lenses.
We do read a lot that its possible to swap these so easily.
But no one has done until now.

Yes we were told service is collecting prescription lens stories and will share. They haven’t yet shared so at this moment we have no hard knowledge only claims.

Those two types are press in, they said no glue used.

In researching the idea of audio glasses, I predicted that a small proportion of owners would want prescription but seems I was wrong.

I am familiar with age related longsighted where as you age you cannot focus on nearby objects, so I thought folks would wear sunglasses for outdoors and seeing at distance and then swap to indoors prescription non-tinted glasses.

But seems there is a growing problem of young people who have spent too much time looking at screens at arms length and so have become shortsighted so when they go outdoors in sun they’d be wanting prescription sunglasses.

So seems the need for prescription is growing.

Longsighted -> elder people,
Shortsighted - > many young ones.
Starring at their mobiles the whole day and night! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2025 :

2030 :

GAME OVER

1 Like

1 Like

Seems to be “stolen” from old Stanley! :smile:

images

Poor Alex!

1 Like

Lol. But seriously I think Soundcore has aimed for the just-right compromise of “dumb” lens and smart arms. Our eyes and ears are our primary defenses and so keeping the vision not compromised and external near speakers is a right approach.

I see too many folks with things in ears in places they shouldn’t and the smart glasses products with images in front of vision caused a backlash as concerns folks are apparently looking at you but they aren’t.

As a cyclist I want drivers looking at me and aware I’m there, and I want my vision and my hearing as good as possible.

The global warming facts of life won’t be seriously improved by electric cars as it just causes the pollution to be moved to the factory, the population needs to go back a few decades where there’s few cars for the few who have a true need.

1 Like

The biggest problem is the immense increasing of population on this planet.
But nobody dares to say that.

I’m glad you got them and like them! :+1:

Thanks, I am glad you like it. Since it is open sound. With the help of cap with ear flaps. You will have a better sound for sure. Let us know how we could improve.

Thanks again for the help.

1 Like

Glad you like them.

You should do a little more in depth review for us. Nice to know how they feel and other such stuff. You should take a few weeks to get a good feel for them

1 Like