Greatest female singers of all time

The Greatest Female Singers of All Time, Ranked (familythis.com)

I really question this list but there are several that I would have ranked higher than others. Also several that I did not even know.

4 Likes

Maria Callas

1 Like

Maria Callas sings “Casta Diva” (Bellini: Norma, Act 1) - Bing video

Very nice @Chiquinho… Some can be very talented but are not able to be seen as much as they are not into the “pop” or more popular genre.

Although I think Dolly Parton has several great songs but I do not see her voice as being as several that did not make it potentially.

I am a fan of Joan Jett

When I think of greatest females singers in Rock, Janis Joplin is always the first that comes to mind. This performance was incredible.

I’m also a fan of Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac). She was on fire here!

3 Likes

I love the voice of women singing :clap:
Whitney Houston:

Adele:

Beyonce:

Annie Lennox:

Celine Dion:
2 Likes

Freya Ridings and Maisie Peters are good, but young.

I think @sodojka has the right ones :slightly_smiling_face: perhaps Mariah Carey too…

1 Like

Hey @TheSnarkyOne,

You live in Canada, right. They were saying a lunar eclipse will happen called ring of fire. I think they said it was suppose to be around 6 something.

1 Like

Yep up here in Canada, but didn’t hear anything about this on the news… as it’s well past, guess I missed out… will have to check news to see if any good photos. Overcast and all dreary all week :frowning:

@TheSnarkyOne :clap:
I know this recording very well and I like it very much. :+1:t2:

Agree on both of them. Great singers

1 Like

LOL Oh well, I was thinking that would have been a potential pic for you that you could have used for one of the photo contest :wink: :smile:

1 Like

I agree that women have a better voice for music.

Checked this morning, and was overcast anyhow. And waaaay to early…:upside_down_face:

I appreciate the sentiment :wink: