I would start with thanking the Soundcore community for a great product and indepth reviews in helping me make a choice for my new workhorse TWS earbuds a Liberty 2 pro. They just got released on HK a week back and i picked them on the first day itself ( i know would have overpaid ) given in US its about $150 but in HK official version were for $170 but given reviews i bough them nonetheless.
My previous two earbuds have been Jabra elite 65t for calls and Bose sound sport free for music. But i was looking for a product which could suit for both purposes the closest which came were the Sony 1000XM3, but they were terrible for phone calls and based on reviews and comments i decided to go ahead with the LP2( no demo piece in HK in any shop) . i use my headphones for almost 3 hour a day in varied environment from taxi travel , subway, office & gym. The handset i use is S10+ . So here are my findings
- Sound quality : Just one word amazing, i would not say they live upto the hype( which gives a negative connotation for me) , as they actually totally worth the praise. My Jabra elite 65t sound terrible infront of them and i prefer the sound signature and bass for LP2 over my Bose , plus the presets are perfect depending on song type and mood.
- Battery life: Both those headsets always failed on me whenever i needed them during continuous use , but over last one week LP2 always had juice left in them which is phenomenal
- Call quality: Awesome again, i am talking about in subway or noisy busy streets of central HK, the person on the other side never complained of not being able to hear me or too much background noise. With my Jabra elite 65t as soon as i stepped outside of my office or in a subway people had a terrible time hearing me . I would not even compare Bose one as they were useless for calls almost
- Noise Isolation: The fit on these are perfect , even in gym during intense activities they never fell off and I never felt the need for noise cancellation as when I put them in I am in my zone with close to zero external sound entering my ears.
- Static/white noise during calls: This started for me after two days of use, even though the person on other side is unable to hear it , but for me through the call there is a faint white-noise which has started to bother me recently . I think i have the newest version ( my box said revision 1) so not sure if this is normal ? Has anyone of you noticed it as well ?
- Call connection issues: When i pickup or make any outgoing phone call , the other person’s sound starts in stereo mode like in one ear first and then in second and then after 2 second becomes normal sound. Something again which might need a firmware fix . But otherwise the call quality and clarity for me is perfect
- Switching between Call and Music: If i am listening to music and i pickup a phone call , 40% of the times after the call is disconnected i am unable to switch to music or just one headset plays the music. When i tried to dig further it feels like in Bluetooth settings the option for music had been disabled. This never happened with my other two headsets may be a bug which needs to be fixed with a firmware update
Again a big thanks to soundcore for an awesome product, hope I can find some fixes for the problems I have faced I would be happy to wholeheartedly recommend to my friends and family.