Guitarras para Amalia

If you dont know who Amalia is, I will tell you later.

But first you may listen to this part of a performance from 2020, were the best portuguese
Guitarristas have met.

This is a perfect life performance.
You see great musicians building a real session.
That is what I call music.
No playback, no avatars, just music perfectly played.
May be you enjoy it, if not I don’t mind! :laughing:

3 Likes

Lovely piece of music. Thank you for sharing this with us.

2 Likes

Do you see how skilled those guys are and how they play perfectly together.
All are outstanding musicians who can do their show by their own.
So its so great to see them all together playing such a medley
Just one glimpse shows the colleague to take over.
One who was not active in a group will not recognise.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. It’s quite nice! :+1:

1 Like

Guitar has always been my favorite instrument, latin music ( as in traditional Latin and Hispanic nations combined) has always had such passionate guitar music. It just takes you away.

1 Like

I was up in the attic in our house the other day and I had completely forgotten that I had an acoustic guitar up there. I think I may look and see if there is anyone local who provides lessons. I’d love to learn to play again, it has been too long since I last picked up a guitar.

1 Like

It’s never too late and if you will not try to become a “star” :grin:
you will be successful anyhow.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think I will ever become a “Star” :rofl:, but it would be nice to be able to play some simple tunes… and it will keep my brain more active!

1 Like

I remember when my son wanted to play the expense of the lessons, equipment, and having to lose time at work to get him to lessons. He was 14 at the time. About 3 months into I have to have lessons it’s the most important thing he met a girl and guitar was over. But on a bright note they are still together 23 yrs and I have a handsome grandson and wonderful daughter in-law. But still no guitar player in the family yet

2 Likes