Happy mothers day

My mother passed about 4 years ago (in 13 days). I will miss those days with her.

When she was living she enjoyed to sing a lot and even got a few songs written but none were made into songs (yet). :wink:

She enjoyed using a Kareoke machine to sing and I found out that my brother made several recording here recently.

I think if she was living she would have enjoyed a few of the earbuds or headsets from soundcore.

My wife and her mother really enjoy going to concert together as it is fun and something to bond.

So remember to tell your mother a happy mother’s day.

So my question is does your mother enjoy music as much as you do? If so what does she enjoy to do? And have you helped to contribute to this love?

5 Likes

My mother -and my whole family in fact- loves music. My mother loves to sing and has made some songs of her own. As a contribution of sorts I wrote lyrics for one of her songs a few years ago. I hope to follow in her path as well, writing songs and singing a lot.

1 Like

My mom and I both enjoy music and even have a couple songs that we will sing together even if we know we sound terrible. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and mother figures out there hope everyone is making today special for those very special people

1 Like

My mom has been enjoying audiobooks of late with her pink LA2Ps, and making calls.

Not sure what type of music she’s listening to, maybe my piano playing in my youth scarred her… lol

1 Like