Have Your Say on Soundcore Sports Earbuds

Hi all,

Sports is enjoyable yet could be challenging, so encouraging music can go a long way. Here at Soundcore, we’ve been standing up and facing industry giants since day one, but we can’t do that without your help. So , we’re doing a quick survey on your ideas about the earbuds that move you the most.

Your opinions are valuable to us and your feedback in this survey will have a direct impact on the future of our sports earphones. We’ll randomly pick 3 people who finished the questionnaire to get our sports earphones, Spirit X, for free! Winners will be announced in the comments below :blush:

Take the survey here.

Cheers!

Rules:

• End time: Wednesday 19:00 PDT
  • Open to: US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT;
  • Soundcore reserves final right of explanation.
7 Likes

Thank for the opportunity! I already have a friend In mind to give them to!

2 Likes

Nice, filled it out.

2 Likes

Welcome Alicia! One of the Soundcore brand managers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had some of those earbuds to test.
I gave those to family and friends.
The best advertising can be done.
As far I know all are working fine.
No complaints heard! :smile:

Oh, I forgot to say HALLO to Alicia from the other side of the pond.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us contribute! I haven’t had the privilege of trying these out, but it sounds like everyone likes them?

2 Likes

I already have a pair. There pretty good, but the sound quality is lacking.

2 Likes

Hello @alicia.wu from the Soundcore team, glad to see you posting on here :slight_smile:

@TaborTech The Spirit X are a very good set of earbuds, currently on my second pair due to a slight accident but the audio quality and fit I’ve found to be top notch but everyone’s ears and tastes are different :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @alicia.wu glad to have you with us

I completed the survey, one thing myself and a lot of ok ther people would like to see is that you start to include comply foam eartips, they offer a better secure fit and seal. Not to mention a more enhanced sound, due to the natural isolation of foam.

1 Like

I’ve never used this type of tip, but I might try it out. Did you mention something about hybrid tips once?

1 Like

Welcome @alicia.wu !!

Nice survey with great questions I already have Spirit X and gifted one to my friend and these are the best!

1 Like

Do you use a REAL Equalizer?
Not this from the app or that from the IPHONE.

No equalizer, as you can’t get one on iPhone (:roll_eyes:).

This is bad.
Without any eq you are not able to adjust ANY earphones or speaker.

2 Likes

WohooI Thank you for your super encouraging words Chiquinho!
Lets work together on the next one. After you giving to family and friends, they gonna come back to you and say" hey, did you know about this amazing thing the earbuds can do, it’s just so cooool!"

3 Likes

Completed. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute.

1 Like

Oh! And welcome @alicia.wu great to have you!

2 Likes

Hallo Alicia,
nice to meet you here.
May be you should take a intimate look at my Power User’s list.
So you will see what I am talking about.

I am sure other forumners are acting the same way I do.

Why should high quality Soundcore items “getting mouldy” in a dark and dusty drawer.
Others will like and use these and those privat giveaways are the best advertisement for “our company” . :wink:

1 Like