Have Your Say on Soundcore Sports Earbuds

Yeah, I have the spirit X.

Whenever there are higher notes, or lower notes, it sounds a bit distorted, and every once in a while there are crackles.

The mids are definitely there strong point, with far less distortion.

1 Like

Hahahahaha, i’m so curious about the accident now~ if you find anything not fitting right, let us know! Everyone’s ear and taste are different, but everyone of you are all important to us!:cupid:

Thank you so much for giving us your opinion! We are creating the future product all together!

Thank you sooooo much!!!

@alicia.wu we really need volume control on touch earbuds, ability to turn sound isolation on/off, and individual pairing ability

1 Like

Hmmmm, i think i don’t really understand your message, what should i look at your power user list? I saw you have been super supportive and active in the community!

JSYK franz first language is German, so his English isn’t always perfect :wink:. He does pretty well considering all the languages he knows :clap:

1 Like

I was referring to my different types of soundcore/Anker earbuds I have already tested. Those are 5. :wink:

Hi Alicia!

I just completed the survey. Looking forward to learning more about the next series of earbuds you guys got planned.

1 Like

Just completed, thank you for getting our opinions!

1 Like

Hey Soundcore Collective,

Thank you all for taking part in this Have Your Say on Soundcore Sports Earbuds event. We have 29 responses in total, within 24 hours! I’m thrilled to announce the 3 winners that will receive our Spirit X are:

@Fuu_bar
@element321
@Chiquinho

Congratulations!:hugs::partying_face:

I will private message you for gathering your full name, address and email address. The products will be shipped directly to you within 1 weeks after confirming the address. After you receive your Soundcore Spirit X , if you like it, please feel free to post a review in the community or other channels. It will be highly appreciated:kissing_heart:

Your response has shown us very inspiring directions we can align with our engineers to take actions! Your response granted me the power to speak louder and be heard better:two_hearts:

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of fun event!

4 Likes

vb_woot congrats @Chiquinho @Fuu_bar and @element321

And thanks @alicia.wu for being the Voice :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

giphy-1

Thank you for the opportunity @alicia.wu and congrats @Chiquinho and @element321

3 Likes

Congratulations guys :clap:

@Fuu_bar
@element321
@Chiquinho

3 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks for the mentions @Tank @Shenoy @Fuu_bar!

2 Likes

tenor

Thank you!

Was a nice message I found this morning!

4 Likes

I’m here! Knowing what you guys think will help us to go much further!

1 Like

We are having fun giving a sharing in company about this survey! You lightened up our day as well!

Gif worth saving hahahhahahaha

1 Like