Headphones problem

Hi Soundcore Team,
You guys are doing a superb job at Anker. But I have a little problem. I recently bought a Soundcore Q30 and I’m loving every bit of it but there seem to be a boomy overpowering sound in the right speaker when the volume is all up on my headphones when it’s on ANC mode. Also when it’s on normal mode, the left speaker sound higher than the right side. I don’t know if other users are encountering this issue and has reported it. I love the headphones soooo much and it will really hurt if this continues.

I was trying to upload a video to prove it but the app keeps crashing on iPhone.

To sign of, you guys have done a bang on job on this product although a little bit of bass on the headphones in the custom eq section of the app will be much appreciated.

Below is my serial number

30292D7D242F12AC

Date of purchase: 14th March, 2021

best way to launch a support ticket as prelude to a warranty replacement is email service@soundcore.com
with problem, proof of purchase, S/N and any efforts you’ve tried.

You’ll be immediately asked if on current firmware, so via the app check and apply updates, and you’ve done a reset, so before email, do a reset and pair again. Left/right issues may be related to phone / app issues, so you’ll be asked to try on different device and apps.

So, firmware update, reset, different phone and apps, then write up and in email.

1 Like

I wonder if support may need to be changed to community support.

I can understand how someone can have issue with that topic.

Folks treating community support as official support, not searching, and making a new thread, did cause me to write this in the other place.

Even though, despite it was pinned, the noobs still noob. The only way to stop a noob noob’ing is new members cannot post for a minimum time / posts read, but the search is not that good in truth (try it) so I understand how it happens, make the tools better, it’s not the user’s fault if can’t find help.

com-gif-maker%20(3)

We are not the “soundcore team” here.
We are only " humble helpers":grin:

1 Like

Hey it’s better here, there’s sometimes a reply within a week.

@Chiquinho The term “Humble Drummer” fits you better.:thinking::grinning: