Help my Life P3 Buds rattle

So as you can read above i have a rattling sound in both my ear buds. It sounds like something like the battery is lose in there. Otherwisw they work completly normal. Does anyone know what todo or how to fix it?
Has anyone had this problem?

There’s plenty within the case to rattle.

I suggest try to not rattle it and hope it lasts a long time.

Thank you, but the rattling is in the buds themselves and not in the case.
Still Thanks for your reply

What is the firmware version? There’s two versions of the P3.

May be you should ask the support to get a satisfying answer.
There could be something loose inside it.

Can you describe what you are doing to get the rattle? If you are shaking them in your hand and you are hearing it, it may be more of an issue.

If just have them in your ear and shaking your head, it could just be the earbuds rubbing against your ear. (friction) I have air 2 pros on and when I shake my head with them in, I can hear a nose due to the sides of the buds are rubbing against my ears and making a sound…

On my Life p3s, I have not had any issues with them.

If I remember right (as those buds are at home), there is a cloth in the curved area and I think there is a mic behind it. If loosened there, it may be why you are hearing the rattle more. If so then call support as you most likely will develop issues in the ANC and other issues.

oooo rattles are not good, listen to the guys they can be very useful when it comes to this stuff

1 Like