Help Us Create New Headphones Survey

I think you should contact Sean because he normally handles these things. Could be that the shipping is delayed but also could be it’s lost

1 Like

Lol yea for some but I don’t drink :joy:. Don’t like the taste of beer. Kinda liked red wine to be honest :joy:

Ok thanks I’ll send him a message

1 Like

Ooo interesting no email here but still fun survey

I received the email today that I won the foldable water bottle and to fill in the shipping address before 12/6
:baby_bottle: time for hydration

5 Likes

com-gif-maker%20(2)

1 Like

Is that the survey where it asked if you wanted to participate in a more detailed one for an amazon gift card

1 Like

I think so

Yeah it is the one with the gift card mention at the end I think

I really don’t remember what was involved but it was asking about headphones, earphones in detail and what we have (anker and other brands) and which one is better on sound quality, comfort, value etc. I don’t think it had any gift card mention. only anker swag.

I think so. There are enough surveys around between here, Anker, and other sites that I lose track well before they actually announce winners most of the time.

1 Like

I never got an email back about winning from the survey so I guess that water bottle I got the other day wasn’t from that

1 Like

I would say probably not. At the bottom of the pic, it says that you will be contacted via email.

2 Likes

Has anyone participated in the 2nd part for the gift card?

1 Like

Not I, but it may be too early as it closed during a holiday and some big shopping days.

1 Like

I haven’t received any other emails here. But could be they haven’t sent those out yet

Haven’t heard anything at all, so no. Hopefully, but I probably am not the target audience.

Got mine today :smile:
Its 1L or 35 fl.oz in size.

Ooo nice congrats @kumar.sachin and anyone else who might have won

Oh nice! Congrats again @kumar.sachin!