Help with keeping in place

Love my Liberty 2’s
Question I have is…how do you keep them in place? I have tried all sizes of ear tips? I end up having to push them in constantly. And at least once a day, one or the other falls out while going about my business. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Although the earbuds probably will fit most folks with the provided eartips, there are a few folks that do have some issue.

I have seen a few with similar problems but not sure of their resolution as it may have just been the way their ears are shaped. but you probably can find a few on here. I have also found that a few have issues where the eartips will hurt their ears depending on how their ears are made.

I believe a few have tried to make a eartip change with a different type of eartip.

Finally get to use this bookmarked thread :slight_smile:

Here is a thread about somebody trying to use a different eartips gotten from amazon for them.

Won’t stay in ears - SUPPORT - Soundcore Collective

Hope it helps.

For the Liberty 2 you need to make sure to start at 6 and turn them to 3 oclock tp lock them in and I am assuming that you have tried the different ear wings as well. As that is what helps lock it into your ear

1 Like

As Duane said make sure they are put in correctly I find a lot of earbuds don’t fit but in reality just need a turn or slight readjustment to get snug in place. Support might be able to help you figure out a solution if not you could always but other ear tips like foam ones that might be a little more secure in your ears

Until you get them to fit nice though do be careful I’ve heard too many people losing one earbud