Hi, just bought 2 trance speakers and i can’t get them to pair when i use the 3.5m plug aux. What am i doing wrong? Thx

Hi, just bought 2 trance speakers and i can’t get them to pair when i use the 3.5m plug aux. What am i doing wrong? Thx

1 Like

Trance speakers pair in Stereo. One is the Primary / Main, other is Secondary.

Are you connecting the 3.5mm to the Primary Main Trance speaker and testing? I believe this should work. Since Primary Trance acts as Source to secondary speaker, and not vice-versa.

Can you please confirm

Also drop a note to Service@soundcore.com mentioning the setup you have.

1 Like

Hi, Thx for getting back to me. I can’t tell which is the primary or secondary I’ve tried both first and second still not working. Any thoughts, maybe faulty? Thx again

1 Like

Not sure anyone at Soundcore community has 2 Trance speakers…

May be this is not supported!!??

Please drop a note to Service@soundcore.com mentioning the setup you have. They may confirm

1 Like

Reading again…

Are you saying the Stereo Pairing is not happening when you connect the Aux-in?

OR

When Trance speakers are already Stereo Paired, there is no audio in Stereo out, with Aux-in?

Please let us know

1 Like

When I read it first I thought he meant stereo pairing isn’t happening with aux input. And thought I don’t think it works that way but saw your comment so though maybe I was wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So have explored all options in all my replies :joy:… I dont have a pair of Rave Mini, else could have tested.

@galaxy.zhang can you please help

Does Trance (2 speakers) in Stereo Pairing have any limitations with Aux-in?

2 Likes

Are you trying to pair the speakers by connecting them together with an aux cable? Because I don’t think that is going to work.

I am also not sure you can do the usual speaker pairing while hooking them up to an external device with an aux cable. For many of soundcore’s products, full functionality only works with bluetooth connectivity.

2 Likes

Thx 4 your reply. No I’m not connecting them together with the aux, but thx for your thoughts. Just have to come to terms with the fact that they won’t pair when not connected by bluetooth and I’m only using the aux in. wss…(whoops the cat’s typing). I’ll try customer services on Monday. Thanks for all your thoughts and giving up your free time to think about my problem. G:)

Once you have the auxiliary cable connected did you make sure to switch the speaker’s to auxiliary input? This step is often overlooked

1 Like

Hi,i have refered this topic to our product manager Liam, he will try to reply.

thanks, will wait to hear the update!

Hi, this is liam, pm of the speaker. I’m afraid that the Trance have the only aux in plug, but you could pair 2 speakers in a wireless way, TWS .(long press the BT bottom to enter TWS pairing)

hope that may help and have a great day.