How did you EQ your LIFE Q35?

I currently use the flat soundguys preset they’ve posted on their review and I like how it sounded (figure below). However, I am experimenting on the EQ also as I am constantly trying to figure out the sound that suits me. Thus, can you share your current EQ? It will greatly help me. Thank you!!
image|399x500

4 Likes

I use the piano one that is one of the custom ones Soundcore has built in.

Your image link is broken. But this is how I’m running right now. Still tweaking. (With ANC on)

What may be good for our ears may not be good for yours. I have tried this at times. I have earbuds that has a hearing test to do a custom hearing equipment. If you have a soundcore earbuds, you can also try that setting as well. I figure it should work with the headphones as well but maybe with a little tweak

Ears are different, hearing is different.
So everybody has to find his own best eq.

Even different types of music are very important.
I am sure I would not use an eq a user likes for his pop music
when listening to classical orchestras.

I can’t share my current EQ settings but I can suggest that your music player’s EQ should be flat or neutral if you want to play with the Soundcore app EQ. Then you know you’re starting from a neutral audio sound from your device leaving the EQ for the Q35’S fully adjustable and noticeably cleaner and less muddy sounding.

I use the attached one for Normal and RaphStarr’s for ANC.

3 Likes

Do you like it?

1 Like

I do, but I will switch to a better EQ if I manage to find one. What sound signature do you love?

I would have tried an EQ but I am letting my son use it for college

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoy my ANC tuning! I just came back to the Q35s to tweak my EQ again after experimenting with in-ears. I googled “Q35 EQ” and saw the picture pop up and thought “Hey! That looks familiar!” I never run normal, but I’ll give yours a try for normal mode.

I EQ them the way that sounds best to my Ears. I’ll edit the post later with a picture, but seriously, your best bet is to get in the App and tweak the EQ settings until you find a sound YOU LIKE!

Idk if that image is showing up or if you can access it but it’s based on my left ear for my liberty air 2 pros hearing id. Also I just got these yesterday so I’m stilling messing around with the eq but that’s the best for me so far.
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/cMusrjVrLEvb

Thats the old story.
One may like his eq adjustments other may not.
human hearing ability differs from one to another.
So the eq sill do the same. :smile:

I agree. My older ears are not as good as they use to be…

While I think you best bet is to mess around with the EQ until you find a setting that suits you taste, I’ll share mine to give you a place to start.

My adjustments are totally different to yours.
So everybody has its own.
It doesn’t make sense to copy those. :smiley: