How important is ANC to you?

The FCC posting shows manufactured by RISUNTEK INC, who also made the Liberty 2 Pro.

So same factory…

They also were factory for the LA2P.

ANC is very important to me, as is sound quality. Now while with the Q30s I’ve found pretty much all I could ever wish for in both regards, for ANC earbuds I’ve finally found a match on a different route. After trying countless designs (Bose, Sony, quite a few Soundcores), I figured the only shape that fits for me is the long, round one Panasonic came up with in designing the S500W. Seals easily, never moves, doesn’t fall out and sound never changes no matter how I wiggle and twist them. Rockstable performance due to the perfect fit, and killer ANC.
Now I just whish Soundcore would offer a pair in the same shape.

Rather than mention another brand… what specifically is the shape you need for a good fit?

Looking at that product it seems a very narrow long stick in the canal. Nearest match I think from Soundcore was the Neo?

It is engineering trivial to make the canal length longer, it is just more plastic, but then for some people it would then make it less comfortable. There is no perfect suits-everyone shape. I find the LA2 fall out instantly, the Neo stay in longer but hurt me. The replies of try different tip sizes and to twist into place simply don’t work for me.

Yes it’s the only reason why I mentioned it: the shape of it isn’t very common with ANC buds. The Neo, as all the others I’ve tried, didn’t go deep enough to form a seal and stay put. And yeah I feel you, got dozens of different shapes, materials and sizes of eartips from trying to make earbuds fit. I think with the Pana, it’s the perfectly circular housing, the length and shape of its tube and its angle as well as the transition from housing to tube that makes is sit so well. The whole thing rests on my outer ear channel and its opening area, so the ear itself is holding it in place and not the silicone tips themselves. Hard to describe.

1 Like