How to change/switch Master earbud in Life Dot 2 NC

I’ve wanted to switch the master earbud from right to left because I think the right side earbuds might get drain more faster as usual because it always gets drained faster everytime. My case is, I wanted to happen that in left side earbud this time… any ideas? please help. Thankyou!

What would happen?
The new left “master” would do the same!
Is there really a logical need?

Unsure how soundcore decides on the master earbud. So if you had the left one out and connected and then you put in the right one, I am not sure if it would stay as the left one or if it by defaults resets the right one as the primary earbud.

Service@soundcore.com is probably the best person to contact as they can probably give you a better technical support of the earbuds functionality.

1 Like

I would suggest trying taking out the opposite side of the case first and pair / connect with your device. Once things get going you could take the other out.

Uncertain if it would actually do anything, as you are asking for, but with my LA2Ps I don’t notice any bud dropping more so over the other, when I use both at same time.

If you reach out to support, I’d be interested in knowing if it’s in fact achievable. And if so, how :thinking:

1 Like