How to pair flare 2 with flare mini on a stereo mode

How to pair flare 2 with flare mini on a stereo mode,
As i couldn’t reach out any method also there is no any supporting link or video for both together.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the flare 2 cannot pair with the flare mini.

At least not in any way I’ve been able to determine.

Flare mini can pair only with another mini.

The flare 2 can pair with any other partycast speakers , but isn’t in true stereo.

4 Likes

Not possible.
Two different protocols : TWS and Partycast.

4 Likes

As others already corrected stated you cannot as these run entirely incompatible ways of pairing. Flare Mini uses TWS which will only pair with the identical make and model so needs another identical Flare Mini.

The Flare 2 is one of the speakers supporting Partycast and all Partycast speakers can be used together from different types. But it is shared mono, never stereo.

The nearest way to get what you want is to buy another Flare Mini but try to get from the same identical source as before as sometimes there are small undocumented differences. For example there are two types of Flare Mini, one with app support, another without and I doubt they can be TWS paired. You’d have to compare side by side the selling page to ensure you got the identical same model.

4 Likes

As others have stated, it can’t be done.

3 Likes

Agree with others. It’s impossible.

3 Likes

Although not possible, you may watch out about updated and original speakers. I believe most are not able to pair either

2 Likes

Several people have tried it and it doesn’t work. You would need to get speakers that that have the same protocols and are designed to sync up.

3 Likes