How to participate in an amazon.com livestream w/ @soundcoreadam

This upcoming Tuesday, is going to be a fun amazon live stream hosted by @SoundcoreAdam I ’ve watched quite a few, and found it frustrating that I could not take part in the chat, as I was not on Amazon.com but rather .ca (which currently doesn’t have live streaming…)

However, I think I’ve figured out how to, and thought I’d share for the benefit other others that also want to take part.

Really it is quite easy, and surprised that I didn’t realize this sooner. If you have an account of another amazon platform that is not .com, you can still log into the amazon.com platform with your same non .com account :hushed::shushing_face:

From there come back to the community and click the live stream link and you should be all set.

I’m going to test it this week, as it sounds like it’s gonna be a gooder…

If you knew this already, kudos. Otherwise, hope it encourages you to take part. They are really quite fun.

2 Likes

This worked tonight, I was able to join the chat and try my damndest to get a code to work… slow on the typing… but geared up for next go…

Hope those interested in Canada give it a go… cheers

Are you joining tonight @TheSnarkyOne ?
Did you win a code lastnight?

1 Like

There is none tonight bud

1 Like

I joined last night through amazon.com and was able to chat and attempt to snag a code. Was much logistics to figure out, but once i did, thought i was being fast.

@Shivam_Shah was quicker than i though and snagged i think a flare mini?

Don’t think anything is going on tonight, and I may not make the live portion for the #soundcoresessions tomorrow

Weird how you have to go through all this and find “loopholes” to just chat and get stuff for $1. But if you live close to the border (when the border opens up that is), you could get the products delivered to Amazon pick up location and drive down to US and get it :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, amazon.ca doesn’t support live stream events, wasn’t much of an effort…testing out the kinks being first time through, and such.

Will have it ironed out for the 10th.

1 Like