I can enable LDAC on my liberty air 2 pro by upgrading firmware

Wow an official statement that’s so exciting I can’t wait

1 Like

My music is distorted after turning LDAC on :frowning: the music sounds like someone turned x50 bassboost :frowning:
Is it only for me?

Hi, sorry to learn about the issue with your Liberty Air 2 Pro regards the LDAC. In order to further pinpoint the issue, please let us know more specific performance:
When you listen to the song, does it appear to be lagging or stuck when it feels distorted? it could help us judge whether it is the distortion caused by signal interference.
If yes: please switch to the option “audio and connection quality” on the mobile phone instead of the App and try again. If it doesn’t work, turn off LDAC

If it doesn’t help, may we know whether the issue happens only when you listen to a certain song, a certain genre, or all songs?

Please also check whether the sound effects of the app/website are turned on when using LDAC or whether other EQs in Soundcore are turned on.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order# for any further warranty assistance.

Thanks for your fast response :blush:
I’ve contacted the support already. You have some questions they didn’t ask and I think they are important.

The connection breaks only for 1s every 10 mins or so.

The distortion happens in all songs if there are medium/low notes. Vocals are clear. I have also played with the EQ while on LDAC, but it didn’t help. I have turned bass all way down. This option didn’t help also.

Best regards
Damian