I lost one of the earbud

Do you still have the left one?

Hey I lost my left ear but still have my right so would be interested to buy the left off you?

Can I buy your left one off you?

Can I buy your left one off you?

Hi
I have an Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 (NOT the Pro version)
and I lost the right earbud.

Is anyone offering the right earbud?

Thanks

1 Like

@an.info Read the information posted by @Hannah about it in this thread:

"Unfortunately, if you’ve lost a single
Soundcore earbud, it cannot be replaced. This is because the earbuds are not designed to be paired with additional earbuds, so even if a replacement were available, it would not pair with your remaining earbud ":cry:

I too am in the same dilemma as several of you. I have the Life P2 & lost the right earbud. I do however have a backup pair that I haven’t yet pulled out to use. I bought them for when I would have to replace the first set. I can try out the theory that two separate earbuds of the same make but from different sets can not used together & then report back.

1 Like

Have you tried it yet?

I have no knowledge, but an instinct, that some models of buds may be able to cross-pair between sets via a hard reset.

1 Like

I’ve lost one earbud twice now. I wonder if there’s a place people are buying/selling/ trading individual earbuds. I can’t be the only one…

Hope someone will replay to you.

Hi, I’m from Philippines and I have a soundcore life dot 2 and there have been a minor damage mostly the cover on the botton has been peeled off as seen in the picture A.

And I was wondering if they’re actually providing a replacement for this?

Or If anyone would be interested to take this from me as a replacement for lost or majorly damaged right earbuds. I’ve tried to make a remedy to it and now it looks like this

Do if anyone is interested just reply and we’ll talk about it

I have two set of soundcore life dot 2 and I did try to mixed up the two and reset them on their cases… unfortunately it didn’t work my device still recognize them as two individual earbuds

Hard coding might probably alter this, any idea?

The first issue may be the reset in one case.

Try to reset them each in one of the cases. If not work then switch as you may have gotten cases mixed.

Then try to put both in case and see if they will get paired.

Another option is to reset the pair outside the case as I I thought those were ones where they are reset by pressing earbud for like 4 sec. or so. Pair outside of case then maybe when you reset both outside of the case, it may pair up when you put them in a case to charge after that.

Not sure but I would let both stay in for like 15 min .

As stated somebody once stated they mixed buds in the past once. Good luck

I would suggwat to contact aupport by email service@soundcore.com

Personally if i had just one earbud I would use ot at work as we are not allowed to use two due to safety issues so that is something to consider ? Just throwing this out there for anyone who has lost one Also when out for a run its better to leave one ear open for traffic noises and dogs :slight_smile: like I said just a thought on this

Hi, would you still happen to have that right bud still? & willing to sell?

I’m sorry, i lost both in the end and am left with the charging case only!

Chris

1 Like

For Liberty 2 Pro users: It also works with one bud from different pairs (had a replacement from a friend who also lost their one side)

Just factory reset them in the box (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmMsAFwg0B0)

• place then in the box
  • close the box
  • open the box
  • press the button on the back of the box for 10 seconds until the buds flashing red
  • take out, pair with your phone.

I guess for all the other Soundcore buds, just try resetting them in their procedure (Liberty Air is tapping on them while in the box AFAIR)

I think it depends on the earbuds from soundcore. A few had stated these buds but on a different pair somebody stated it did not work but I am still 50/50 that it would work even with those that stated it would not work.

There may be some limitation potentially. I would almost say if they are the same buds but are from a different iteration, I am wondering if it would connect as well.

Appreciate the additional info that those worked from two different set.

1 Like

I’ve just done it - just had a go, based on the suggestions here. I have soundcore liberty neo. Lost left bud, bought another set off eBay and the right bud was faulty, put left one from the new set in the case with the old right one, plugged the case into charge and reset as per the manual instructions - press both buds for 8 seconds until red light flashes 3 times. It worked! The new ones seem to be a slightly different model, same shape just with different silicone earwings.

Thanks for all the suggestions :blush::sparkles: