I love Soundcore

I absolutely love these headphones. Great products​:heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::heartbeat:

You should do a thread of what you like or did not like, and etc.

We always love to hear and see your presentation of the product.

Your enthusiasm may help others to buy that product.

The Liberty air 2 really are great. It would be appreciated if you told us more about Your experience with them. Regardless so glad you are enjoying them I love Soundcore as well

1 Like

I’m glad that you are happy with your Liberty Air 2’s, maybe a few more details would be cool. :+1:
That being said, I like their products as well.

These are the only ones that I have ever tried. I am in college and on a budget and don’t really have the extra money to get new headphones. Even though soundcore prices are low and I just found a 20 percent coupon through student beans so I will be ordering a new pair very soon any ideas

3 Likes

Are you looking for another pair of Earbuds or Over Ear Headphones?

I too am a college student which is what drove me to Soundcore never heard of student beans. If you give us a little idea of things that are important I know a lot of us have recommendations and can try to point you to earbuds that are the best bang for buck. So things like in ear vs on ear anc or non anc earbuds styled like AirPods or more of a dot form and such would be nice. That being said without any knowledge of what matters I would say the Liberty 2 pro for in ear would be my suggestion

I’ll add a couple to that list. The soon to be released P3 looks pretty interesting in the In-Ear category.

I think the Q30 is hard to beat for the price in the Over-Ear Headphone category.

1 Like

I’ll counter as a college student if you go the p3 route I would wait for reviews because it’s a new product so early bugs might need to be given time to be fixed so that should be kept in mind

I can’t argue with that. I only mentioned them because I think of College students as being videogamers in general (they have a mode for that). I’ve also seen a few first look videos where they were compared favorably to the LA2P. Seems like it’s going to be a good bang for the buck item.

It really depends on the coupon and where the coupon is valid and how much you are wanting to spend. You may be able to find some on sale that would be more than the 20 dollars coupon…

I think before any suggestion, you should tell us what do you earbuds with base, the best sounding, air pod type vs in the ear ones vs one with airwings.

With the p3 coming out there may be some decent deal on a few. The p2 are already having a few sales.

If you are looking for earbuds and do not have a preference for type, there are several good ones