I want some features added to the earbuds

SUGGESTIONS : Can you guys update the transperancy mode , active noise cancellation , 1. Can you guys add 11 levels of noise cancellation 2. Hearthrough mode 3. Can you guys add a calls mode 4. Can you guys add a treble mode 4. Can you guys add a built in equalizer 5. Can you guys add constomizable controls 6. Can you guys add voice assistant support 7. Can you guys add smart pause control 8. Can you guys add a feature to add songs to the earbuds 9. Can you guys add aptx to the earbuds , high res audio , gaming mode 10 . Can you guys add aac playback 11. Can you guys add tws mirroring on the earbuds 12.can you guys add Accelerator sensors 13. Can you guys add a feature to add music to the headphones 14. Can you guys add a customized graphene driver 15. Can you guys add adtx decoding 16. Can you guys add a active voice assistant feature 17. Can you guys add intelligent in ear detection 18. Can you guys add AAC on the buds 19. Can you guys add clear calls with cvc 8.0 20. can you add a physical equalizer feature to the app 21. Can you guys add a treble slider or mode 22. Can you guys add a bass mode or slider 23. different modes of genre equalizers 24 . Can you guys add a bass boost mode 25. Can you guys add a anc and normal noise canceling mode 26. Can you guys add a music mode movie mode , ambient mode 27 can you guys add music profiles like Edm Mexican, Dubstep,Melbourne Bounce , Trap , Reggaeton , Mariachi , More 28. Can you guys add ipx5 on the buds 29. Can you guys add transparency mode 30. Can you guys add a feature to get a clear sound on the buds 31. Can you guys add 360 audio , detect voice feature 32. Can you guys add SBC and AAC codecs 33. Can you guys add an eq ,gaming mode , THX certification , voice detect feature , dinamic sound feature,Dolby atmos feature 34. Can you do add movies, music , podcast eq modes 35. Can you guys add tile technology , add rapid charge 36. Can you guys Hi-Fi stereo sound quality 37. Can you guys app HSP , HFP , A2DP , AVRCP 38. Can you guys add smart touch controls 39. Can you guys add IPX8 on the buds 40. Can you guys add transparency mode on the buds 41. Can you guys add a gaming mode on the app for low latency on games 42. Can you guys add deep bass , original noise canceling on the app 43. Can you guys add a dinamic option on the app 44. Can you guys add zero lag to the buds on the software update 45. Can you guys add high definition, quality , performance audio to the buds 46. Can you guys add a personal sound feature, can you guys add 8D audio / different audio features 47. Can you guys add a feature to transfer a Device to another.

Do you have a potential earbud or earbuds you want these things added to it.? Cause some earbuds have some of those while other may have other.
I think some of this may come about as some of the technology become more available as well.

2 Likes

Most of them are existing features. A quick run through I see Soundcore does most of them already.

Which feature specifically on which earbud specifically is lacking?

1 Like

This is a both strangely specific, and oddly non specific. Many of the features are offered on some of the headphones.

It will probably end up in more over time.

3 Likes

Some good suggestions, a lot already implemented across the various product lines.

Maybe for shiggles, somebody could start a pair wise comparison?

Wow pretty long list there. Some of them are just repeats of what was said already and most of them seem to be available on most of the newer earbuds. App compatible earbuds would solve most of these requests for sure

1 Like

That’s a nice list. I wouldn’t mind seeing those on a set of earbuds. Some of the features are already on them. Some of those features might be able to be added via a software update.

But in the next few years I see TWS earbuds being packed full of features.