Icon+, ONLY $55.99!

Soundcore’s Icon+ is available for just $55.99 on Amazon… That’s 30% off the regular price of $79.99!

Be sure to clip the coupon on the listing to claim this offer.

Icon+ is not very popular, but it’s currently my #1 recommendation to anyone seeking a new speaker from Soundcore.

It’s worth noting that Flare 2 is coming soon, but we don’t know all the details yet.

Features & details

• Soundcore Goes Hardcore: Fill your adventures with 20W of pounding, bass-driven sound—powered by BassUp Technology.
  • Wild Proof: IP67 protection withstands the splashes, sand, and shocks of the wildest outdoor activities.
  • Your Sound, Your Rules: Give hip-hop more bass, give rock more power, and give pop more sparkle. Or totally customize the sound and EQ to suit you.
  • Louder for Longer: Get 12 hours of non-stop tunes as you hike, chill, swim, and play through the day.
  • Iconic Stereo Sound: Pair 2 Icon+ via a single Bluetooth device to transform a gathering into a festival.
1 Like

I like the icon+ quite a bit. It’s a great speaker.

I will definitely get my hands on the flare 2 when it comes. I think that will be my favorite speaker

1 Like

I am happy with my Flares I use.
Perfect stereo, easy pairing even with LINUX
( Meanwhile I suppose there are much more issues with our well known OS .hehehe)
LINUX FOR EVER!

1 Like

I would say that if you are getting a single speaker, the flare is the best. If you want to get A stereo pair of speakers, I would get a pair of icon+

The 360 sound is great coming from a single source with the flares. That’s why choose it.

1 Like

Likewise… I love the Flare Mini, waiting for the other Mini for Stereo pairing!!

Decent price jump from the icon to the icon +. Worth it?

1 Like

I don’t have the regular icon (yet) but I would say yes.!

1 Like