Idea for SoundCore Team -- SoundCore Wallpapers for Smartphones, Tablets, Desktops

Apple and Microsoft keep creating awesome Wallpapers and screensavers for Mac / iOS and Windows respectively… And these tend to stick to people’s memory for a longtime…

Remember the nostalgic Windows XP green Wallpaper… And Apple MacOS wallpaper for Mojave or Yosemite …

SoundCore should also have some photogenic wallpapers section for SoundCore / Sound fans… may be incorporate SoundCore products or something around audio… Attract more fans to the brand or create an memory impression :heart:

1 Like

I agree 100% :100:
@Loz my Soundcore coffee mug is already a big hit at my workplace.
A wall paper for computer or cell phone will make it more popular :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Athough I do not use much wallpaper, I think if done they can add a section to app. I tend to use pics for wallpaper for mobile and more themed backgrounds for game systems.

2 Likes

Like this idea a lot!

2 Likes

Cool wallpapers are nice, but on all those other ones you named I eventually switched to black or dark grey. Pragmatically, it is the easiest on the eyes and the best contrast to see any desktop items against.

Occasionally I work on another person’s computer with a noisy background, and it really is frustrating to have all the visual noise. So I wouldn’t be a user of this.

1 Like

The main ad page for Liberty 2 Pro was something I really like… something on these lines for Wallpaper, seasonal for occasions would be good… like these :point_down:

I like the idea, but I wouldn’t use them. I have a large collection I have on rotation that I use.

1 Like