Infini Series - Pros and Cons

I have been in the market for a TV sound bar and wanted to hear what other people’s experiences have been with the Infini series. I have a 55” Wall Mounted Vizio 4K TV.

The price range between the lower end and high end is quite large and wondering what the pros and cons are for each?

Is it worth saving the money and purchase the lower end or is it worth spending more and getting the higher quality product?

Infini

Infini Pro

2 Likes

The infini pro has Dolby atmos (stereo sound), which is a huge plus for it. It’s one of the cheapest soundbars with Dolby atmos…

3 Likes

It depends… do you want bells n whistles, or just good sound, without?

The infini is 100w soundbar that has a really great sound. It’s not virtual surround or anything, just normal great sound and using g the music mode, I think is the best mode for all things. Movie mode I feel is too special and not as booming (so action films esp aren’t as exciting).

Speech mode is good for general TV watching, and music/films is best in music mode.

The infini pro, has Dolby atmos, and those that have say it’s great at doing virtual surround effect… as I don’t have it, I can’t say. I do tho, have the infini.

3 Likes

You’ve come to the right place!

2 Likes

Does every Infini have 4K HDMI throughout?

2 Likes

No they dont

2 Likes

Only the pro I presume?

2 Likes

Is the Dolby Atmos worth it?

I have a small apartment and don’t necessarily need a super high quality expensive product. I just want something that is compatible with my TV, and produces a consistent quality sound that is noticeably better than my TV speakers.

What is the key benefits to having 4K input?

1 Like

Do you like (or really want) stereo sound? If yes then I would go for the infini.

If yes, then you should go for the infini pro.

1 Like

If you have a 4K TV and you want to watch Netflix in 4K but first the feed has to go through a soundbar that doesn’t support 4K… you are only going to get 1080.

1 Like

You could always do a work around by sending the video directly to your tv via hdmi and send the audio to the soundbar with the optical input. Just make sure your playback device has an optical output.