Integrate Soundcore community in Soundcore App

Integrate Soundcore community in Soundcore App

Soundcore App has the link to Soundcore collective community on the bottom right corner of the app,

Does Soundcore team have any plans of actually create an App experience for users – a proper Soundcore Collective App embedded into the Soundcore App, @Loz ?

Some benefits,

1. Users can report issues directly from the App to Collective with details on the issue, screenshots included, easier for users to post to Collective.

2. One Stop shop for users to login for news, updates, firmware updates, contests, pop-up news, and more

3. Log Support tickets and reference the community details

4. May be, auto-generate tickets for Soundcore Support when users create a post for issues, based on the keywords used. Being a Soundcore app user, user Email can be tracked for orders or issues - overall good experience for Users for issue resolution as well as Soundcore Support getting all details directly available, faster resolutions!

Bonus feedback:

May be have a colorful icon and mention it is the Community / Forum link - more users may come to the forum :+1:

3 Likes

Wish there was an app to the community. Would probably make mobile browsing a ton better.

I may not understand. Th compass is a link to the collective from within the app. Now my only real thought has been in the past and which you have shown is changing the compass to state and show that it is the link to the Soundcore collective. Once you go there, I see the compass again. If I click the compass, it will take me out of the app and will open up the browser.

Suggestion to Soundcore Crew was – built a complete App for Soundcore Collective, embedded within the Soundcore App & add a more colorful picture to the link for Community.

Something like this :point_down:, if you click it, it open the built-in App for the Community, and not the browser link to the community

This collective is in the app is what I am and not a browser. When you hit the compass, it will take you to the collective in the app when you hit done, it take you to the products in the app again and if you click the compass at the bottom, it navigates you to the safari browser outside the app. In the picture you can see the Soundcore app icon. I totally agree on a better button with text to say soundcore collective.

It is still a browser based community page on Safari or whatever there is on Android, and cannot leverage the additional benefits i mentioned in the initial post (point 1 to 4)

1 Like

The only issue with number 2 is that the log in is only password based and several users may uses Facebook and Google passwords to log into the community. So for me I can not log into the app with my Facebook log as I have my account based upon my Facebook log in vs a direct log in.

1 Like

great point, that brings up another question for Soundcore @Loz

Apple is requiring all apps that offer sign in with Google, sign in with Facebook, or sign in with Twitter options to also offer Sign in with Apple. On iOS, June 30th is the deadline for ALL Apps with sign-in functionality to adopt Apple’s secure … and that is applied to Soundcore App plus more apps from Anker, Roav, Eufy on iOS Apple Platform.

This should take care of the question you asked, Soundcore should provide that option soon :wink:

(its tricky though, how to provide option to migrate from existing login to Apple Secure Sign-in … )

1 Like

@poppo.wang some great feedback for us on the app! Can you discuss this with the team please?

1 Like

I would also like to point out that if you put my profile picture on the forum button, it would definitely draw in more users :wink:

1 Like

Grats on the win this week @Shenoy. This probably the winning thread

1 Like

Thank you @Duane_Lester :+1:

That was a great idea to have all in one place.

So this time, I’d like to be a Windtalker :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Then happend this scene…

temppp

2 Likes

Some good suggestions in here, and congrats on thread of the week for this one.