International Men's Day ( one more of these days)

International Men’s Day is an annual international event celebrated on 19 November. The objectives of celebrating an International Men’s Day, are set out in “The Six Pillars of International Men’s Day”,include focusing on men’s and boys’ health, improving gender relations, promoting gender equality, highlighting discrimination against men, and promoting male role models It is an occasion to celebrate boys and men’s achievements and contributions, in particular for their contributions to community, family, marriage, and child care. The broader and ultimate aim of the event is to promote basic humanitarian values.

A huge shoutout to all the Fantastic Men Out there :grin:

Saw a comment on why no one is getting excited about it. Just because all the men have to go to work, no time to celebrate on a work day.

1 Like

Ha ha… true… I am almost done for my day, and got to read about it just now , so posted… :joy:

We don’t need this silly “holiday” :roll_eyes:. I’ll take a present from soundcore celebrating it though :joy:

1 Like

It’s not a holiday… just a day to commemorate the event… But I do like the idea of presents :rofl:

Still don’t need it. It’s just here to celebrate mediocrity

I celebrate this everyday lol

Well it’s MOvember here in the UK, to push men’s health.

My fiancée’s dad, and an old friend both died of prostrate cancer. Obvs turning fifty this year, is when the drs start to ask you if you want the finger! And yes, it does go there

I agree with months that push certain health things. Just how October is breast cancer awareness month. Much better use of time

Never heard from.
Will ask if I can celebrate.
May be less house works this day :rofl:

To be honest most people didn’t even know it was a day. It was all Womens entrepreneurship day

Another day to celebrate !