Introducing Liberty 3 Pro

It’s here!

It’s been a tough secret for us to keep, but it’s finally time to reveal Liberty 3 Pro noise-cancelling earbuds :partying_face:

Let’s get into the nitty-gritty, what exactly are the biggest upgrades from Liberty 3 Pro? And what new features have we included?

:musical_note: ACAA 2.0
Liberty 3 Pro features the second generation of our groundbreaking Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture technology (ACAA for short). It features a balanced armature driver and a 10.6mm dynamic driver aligned on a single axis to deliver harmonious sound directly to your ear. In ACAA 2.0, the front chamber and drivers are aligned on the same axis, and the front chamber has been reduced in size by 30%. When you press play, you’ll experience sound with a wide soundstage that’s both detailed and spacious. Another bonus is that the earbuds themselves are quite a bit smaller than Liberty 2 Pro.

:speaker: HearID Active Noise Cancellation
As you may recall, Liberty 2 Pro had HearID technology which analyzed your hearing in order to create a perfect sound profile for your ears. Now, we’ve equipped Liberty 3 Pro with HearID ANC. You can take the test in the Soundcore app and create a noise cancelling profile to tailor noise reduction to both you and your surroundings. Pretty cool, right?

:ear: Fusion Comfort Technology
Our patented Fusion Comfort technology combines an ergonomically-shaped earbud with:

• A built-in structure that allows air to flow in and out of the driver’s front chamber freely to reduce in-ear pressure for comfortable wearing.
  • Air-filled ear wings which adapt to the shape of your ear and grip to its ridge for superior stability.
  • Stretchable liquid silicone ear tips which flex and fit to the shape of virtually any ear canal for a secure seal.

It makes the earbuds super comfortable for long listening sessions and keeps them securely in position if you’re moving around.

:point_right: Touch Controls
Liberty 3 Pro has on-ear touch controls which are fully customizable via the Soundcore app.

New Colors
Liberty 3 Pro comes in 4 new color options:

And they all look incredible (but I personally LOVE the Fog Gray ones :heart_eyes:).

Multipoint Connection and Bluetooth Manager
Store up to 7 devices in the Soundcore app and choose which 2 to use for your current multipoint connection for added convenience.

So Many Ways to Customize the Sound
Use HearID Sound in the Soundcore app to create the perfect EQ profile for your ears and then apply it to your favorite EQ presets. There’s also 3D Surround Sound and lots of EQ presets created by our GRAMMY-winning audio engineers for even more options!

If you’re interested in finding out even more, check out Liberty 3 Pro’s page on the Soundcore website for the full specs.

Remember, you can currently get a $20 discount for the next 7 days!

:us: :point_right: US
:uk: :point_right: UK
:de: :point_right: DE
:canada: :point_right: CA

What do you think of Liberty 3 Pro? Will you be picking up a pair? Let’s chat in the comments :point_down:

12 Likes

That is sick they basically have everything you could ask for

Multipoint but will probably be my favorite just cuz I use my earbuds with so many of my devices

What’s the price?

I put all the links here for each region and both ways

Multipoint, reviews to watch, but they do multipoint on the Q30/Q35 and you have to stop playing on one before playing on other, but you don’t have to disconnect/connect, waiting to see how they do on the L3P A3952

Everything? Well it depends who you ask. I have ideas and asks which are beyond this. For example AI which detects language and switches to Ambient when someone says your name, or switches and enhances ambient when something is coming towards you via detecting doppler. There’s a lot more can be done. It’s our fault if we don’t ask.

It’s ok I’ll wait for the “Liberty 4 Pro” aka Liberty 3 Pro Professor Edition™

6 Likes

Sounds awesome :sunglasses:

Stunning! Already ordered.

Is the 8 hours of stated battery life with ANC on or off? Love the inclusion of multipoint!

We finally have the successor to Liberty 2 Pro :clap:!
It is really impressive :smiley: A great product!

2 Likes

This is already written under FAQ

So it’s upto 6 hours with ANC/Ambient on, 8 hours normal mode.

I’ve read elsewhere this is at 50% volume and I’m not clear if with LDAC 990 which on other buds takes 1/3rd power drain or not. Until you get a full answer, I’d assume to take an additional 1/3rd off the with ANC figure i.e. 4 hours LDAC 990 50% volume. As there are so many options and combinations, this probably needs owners feedback to be sure. I doubt Soundcore can answer every combination.

e.g. the above will be part of the early adopters who can give more precise battery life measurements for their combination use, noting to do a full battery benchmark can take weeks to go through each combination. Imagine you got technically superior Android, which can do LDAC 990 vs technically inferior Apple products which can only do AAC. So an Android user may report worse battery life because their audio quality is superior to an iphone’s owner.

3 Likes

So we got new flagship TWS earbuds.

Appreciate the thread @Hannah.

As always you have made another great product.

I do like the multipoint connection and to store up to 7 devices. I think I made mention about this on the Life NC and wonder why it was not used more often.

Colors- I think I like the Dusk Purple myself.

Impressed with getting the ACAA 30 percent smaller and NC but thought both would be there.

I think the Fusion comfort technology will be interesting to try.

As a few others have stated, I tend to wait just a few to let any issue get resolved. I have done that with other items such as game systems and most electronics (still have not bought myself an apple watch as I find other items I want more).

Plus I have plenty of notes to make it a good deal for potentially Christmas.

1 Like

Looks good, will be interesting to read some of the mainstream reviews as they start flowing out :nerd_face:

It was a secret? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’M DROOLING!! My bank account does not appreciate another awesome Soundcore product, but I sure want a pair!!

Less than my guesstimate.

1 Like

There’s still a mystery remaining

If the L3P wasn’t a live international cast, then is there another product in the wings which is going to get a big fanfare? :sunglasses:

I apologise, I will be traveling everyone of those weeks, we are … Next week I will be in London, the following week I’ll be here but then San Francisco or LA I think , then New York. We are in the process of launching some really cool stuff so we’re working on that”.

I don’t see based on what was released today, where the videos were made in August, that Adam was referring to purely the L3P launch as to why travel in September. So more to come? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update on the latest flagship buds…

Liking the multipoint evolution to support a listing of devices with simple toggle…

Also liking the adaptive anc, sound like a good step up from current. Intriguing on how using the hearid to also help w/ anc…

Now I’m sure those who were chomping at the bit to release info have a huge weight off of their shoulders…

1 Like

I wish that the coupons we could get with the notes went up to $200 it would be really nice then :joy:

Let a 5 week wave pass. It is highly logical for discounts to come for black friday. L2P was £50 last week.

Patience.

THESE ARE AWESOME! @Hannah I have a question and I would like to DM you about it.

1 Like