Introducing Life Q30

Discover the Pre-Order here. Learn more :point_down:

A new era of noise cancelling has officially begun here at Soundcore and it’s already got the Collective buzzing! But don’t worry, everything is going to go VERY QUIET, very soon!

You might have noticed that we sneakily added a new page to the Soundcore website to announce our latest release: Life Q30!

As many of you know, these aren’t Soundcore’s first headphones with active noise cancellation. Last year, we released our most recent pair of noise cancelling headphones, Life Q20. They garnered rave reviews from various reviewers, with highlights including Forbes saying that Life Q20 are the “Best noise-canceling headphones under $100” and CNN writing that “Soundcore Life Q20s outperformed their price, delivering high-quality noise cancellation and impressive sound quality ”

And here’s @Just_Doin_Life with his video review if you need a reminder about what you missed out on with the Life Q20s:

For this release we decided to take it to the next level. Life Q30 is the first of the new generation of Soundcore headphones that use our brand-new noise cancellation technology. Our engineers have created 3 modes to target specific noises that are commonly found in 3 key locations to generate a stronger, more precise noise cancellation effect.

Life Q30 also features a whole host of other exciting features such as Hi-Res Audio, up to 40 hours of noise-cancelling playtime from a single charge, and a long-awaited Transparency mode!

Life Q30 will officially be released in November, but if you’re living in the US or UK you can get yourself a Pre-Order Pass for just $1/£1 now! When the Life Q30 pre-order opens on October 20th, 2020 we’ll send you an exclusive 30% OFF discount code that won’t be available to anyone else. That means you’ll get Life Q30 for just $??.?? :scream: OK, I can’t reveal it just yet but this is an amazing deal!

Head over to the Life Q30 page to grab yourself a Pre-Order pass now and tell us if you’re excited for Life Q30 in the comments below :point_down:

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Hannah.

Excited to see, guess I’ll wait until something setup for .ca or the next giveaway :wink::shushing_face:

1 Like

@Insider beat you guys to it

3 Likes

Sweet. It will also be fun to “listen” to all the rave reviews as they try to be “transparent” as possible with their reviews. :wink:

2 Likes

I was trying to figure this out, then realized you were paying for a pass to get a 30% discount on a product whose price is completely unknown so far. So could be a great deal, or a wasted $…

I look forward to seeing these when they come out. I really like the Q20s, an upgrade to those would be amazing.

Transparency mode would improve these for walking too.

Also, @Insider seems to be ahead of the game with these announcements as usual…

3 Likes

Yeah, I will not be paying for the discount. I don’t want to potentially throw away a dollar if I end up not wanting the headphones.

Plus they will doubtless go for 30% off again after a month or two.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing more details on this! And to see what the price ends up being compared to other devices on the market.

1 Like

I love my Life Q20s, so I paid my dollar :sunglasses:

Hoping for USB-C on this set!

EDIT, I see that it is USB-C, hooray!

Also, the $1 is refundable. Also, it’s a $1…

3 Likes

30% off of call it at the most $ 99.99 Seeing as everywhere just shows ??.?? Instead of ???.?? . So $70 for these is a great deal.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see more about the Life Q30, I might upgrade from Q20 :smiley:

2 Likes

Oooh, good observation. They did bring up the fact that the Q20 was called the “Best Noise-Cancelling Headphones Under $100”.

2 Likes

FYI – the $1 is refundable, but yeah, I know what you mean. It is indeed very weird to ask people to pay for a discount when they don’t even know what the price is. I doubt many people will do this, and Soundcore will wonder why… :man_facepalming: Who comes up with these ideas?!

2 Likes

Honestly my thoughts lol. If it was a bigger discount, people would definitely be all over this and it would have been a nice success when it launches

1 Like

It’s really not that bad of a deal getting a brand new Q30 for around $70 vs the Q20 for $60

1 Like

Yea that’s true. But I’m honestly not the kind of person who jumps on new products. Like to wait and see the reviews tbh. But if they are as good as Soundcore says, $70 (with 30% discount) would be a steal

2 Likes

I’m excited and 30% off ain’t a bad deal. I already own quite few over ear Noise Cancelling including the Sony XM4s and XM3s as well as the Bose 700s and Quiet Comforts but I’m a big fan of Soundcore!

2 Likes

:smiley: getting excited

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks a lot for committing your $1, Davis :smiley:

1 Like

I’m British, so this is as close to excited as I can get :point_down:

1 Like