Introducing The New Life Series Earbuds

This week we’re putting a spotlight on a couple of lesser-known earbuds in the Soundcore family—Life Dot 2 true-wireless earbuds and Life U2 neckband earbuds!

Life Dot 2 - Learn more here
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the things that make Life Dot 2 a great choice (and as a bonus, they’re only $49.99 on Amazon).

Extreme 100-Hour Playtime: No, I did not make a mistake, Life Dot 2 has 100 HOURS OF PLAYTIME! In addition to enjoying 8 hours of music from a single charge, you can recharge them again and again and again and… you get the picture!

lifearticle
Bonus Fact: Charging the earbuds for 10 minutes will give you 90 minutes of listening.

Expertly Balanced Sound: 8mm triple-layer dynamic drivers deliver 40% more bass and 100% more treble.

Zero-Pressure AirWings: Like our Spirit Dot 2 workout earbuds, Life Dot 2 is equipped with our super soft silicone AirWings which deflate to conform to the shape and size of your ears.

IPX5 Protection: The earbuds are water-resistant so you can keep on listening on days where you forgot your umbrella or just feel like going on a walk in the rain.

Also, check out this video review:

Life U2 - Learn more here
If you want to switch things up and get yourself a pair of neckband earbuds instead of true-wireless earbuds then look no further than Life U2:

10mm Drivers for High-Quality Sound: Life U2’s drivers have a bio-cellulose diaphragm to produce high-detail treble with superior clarity and BassUp mode for up to 70% more bass!

Lightweight Fit: A silicone neckband with a titanium alloy steel core retains its shape and gives you a snug, secure fit while remaining as light as a feather :upside_down_face:

cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction Technology: Need to make a lot of phone calls? Life U2 will pick up your voice, enhance it automatically, and suppress background noises so the person on the other end can hear your dulcet tones clearly.

voice

24-Hour Playtime: Not quite as long as Life Dot 2, but then again, Life U2 doesn’t have a charging case. Instead, you can listen for up to 24-hours from a single charge. That’s pretty awesome!

IPX7 Waterproof: A waterproof casing protects Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones against rain, water, and more.

Are you thinking of getting either Life Dot 2 or Life U2? Or would you like to win a pair in a giveaway? Who knows, maybe @Loz is planning to surprise us like he did last week :thinking:

8 Likes

Got to say soundcore has earbuds for all kind of personal preferences. (Are you an audiophile - liberty 2 pro, casual audiophile - liberty 2, work traveler - Life NC or Life U2 , game li ver - strike 1 or 3. , need a workout. Go get some spirit with spirit x2, spirit dot orspirit x…

5 Likes

Ooh, now i wanna try the Life U2 since I have almost all the others. If its good enough, it could replace one of the others I use.

3 Likes

The Life U2 are certainly on my radar in the near future.

Currently have an older Life model rigged via SoundSync as a TV listener for a relative however the micro USB port drives them to distraction when it comes to recharge (not to mention the charge time for perhaps the last 20 minutes of the program)…the USB-C and 5 min quick charge would be a game changer for the setup :+1:

2 Likes

I really like my U2 (both sets hehe) :grinning:. Might have to try out the Life Dot 2’s.

1 Like

Will these be compatible with the EQ app?

2 Likes

I really like both. Personally hoping at some point to try out the life u2 since it would be my first pair of headphones with a neckband and I feel like that’s would be cool to try out.

2 Likes

If you mean the Soundcore app then I don’t think so. They have updated the list of supported devices for their app with the Mega so highly doubt these will be supported

3 Likes

Ooh that would be perfect use scenario for me. Kicking back in my recliner while watching a movie on the Nubula projector listening with the U2, I can get behind that. I’m currently using the flare2 but my wife says I put it too loud so I think I should switch to headphones

2 Likes

That’s really awesome and I lie the zero pressure wings, love to try them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

100 hour battery life? That’s great :star_struck:

2 Likes

As far as I know they’re not currently supported by the app.

The Zero-Pressure AirWings are a game-changer! I’ve tried them with the Spirit Dot 2 and they’re very comfortable even after having them in for hours. Significantly better than the solid silicone EarWings featured on some of the other headphones, which tend to hurt my ears with extended wear.

I don’t have any neckband-style earbuds, so I could definitely get behind the Life U2. They’d be great for work meetings/calls!