Is there a composite image of all the Liberty Air 2 Pro colors with cases for comparison?

Is there an image of all the Liberty Air 2 Pro colors with cases for comparison?

Torn between Blue and White… also the forum needs a liberty air 2 pro tag.

Give the team some time. Also really no need to create a thread for this when there are 2 official threads related to LA2P already. Check Soundcore website (us.soundcore.com) or Amazon listing for all the photos

Soundcore listing

If there are official threads, they are not pinned, nor appear on the main page of the forum.
Also, this is a specific question.

2 Likes

I get it. The threads I was talking about are:

1. See All News & Reviews for Liberty Air 2 Pro Here (Updated 1/12/2021)

2. How to Watch The Launch Event

Didn’t mean to be rude by any means (kinda difficult to know through text). There are questions on the first thread so yours can be put in there as well. I was just concerned about insane amount of threads that people might create after seeing yours for their own specific questions. Lots of threads get crazy and kinda difficult to navigate instead of putting everything in 1 place

2 Likes

Why search when you earn points…

1 Like

Found an image.

The white case is confusing, some images are speckled, some are just white.

1 Like

Thanks, this forum software is weird, your first post is an image at the top of the page but is not listed as one of the discussion topics on the page.

1 Like

It is not bad when you get use to it

1 Like

I usually like the blues but I think I will stay with black or white. I think that blue is too dark

Yea I would’ve liked 1 shade lighter just to distinguish it better from black. But it could just be the photo and slightly lighter in real life

1 Like

You could be correct

1 Like