Is there a timer set for when points can be added?

I have noticed that when I am either replying to a thread or sharing one, the points are not displaying. Are they on a 24 hour cycle, meaning if I received credit for a share at 17:00 EST, can you not get said points until sharing after that time 24 hours later?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how it works. I think generally the points just take a while to get to your account.

1 Like

There is some sync issues I believe, admins will need to take a look. I still get the feeling of site being in “beta”

1 Like

Yeah I figured as much. I show stuff all day, but sharing anything on a social account does nothing. I can tell they are probably super overwhelmed so no reason to raise a stink about it any further then asking here lol. I did see that when I replied to comments mid day, it started registering. I had commented about 10 times prior and nothing, so who knows.

1 Like

We also have to remember that the site operates on PDT so the site resets and everything revolves around that time zone. So we should expect to see some delays, even anker has delays albeit not as l ok ng as here

2 Likes

I didn’t even take that into account, I was thinking about it being UTC.

1 Like

Any more thoughts on this? Lately my ability to gain experience seems to reset at 23:00 UTC which for me is 18:00 CST. Obviously I thought it would be 00:00 UTC…

… but I have also suspected something like this at times.

1 Like

From what I have seen, it runs on a 24-hour cycle, meaning you share a thread at 16:00EST, you cannot gain any points sharing until 24 hours later. Same goes for the comments and starting threads.

1 Like

That makes more sense.