Is there a way to raise the volume in Q10

is there a way to raise the volume in Q10
Because I feel uncomfortable with the low sound in the crowd and out of the fore.

If you’re using bluetooth connection, then the volume buttons on headphones should do the trick. If you’re using AUX, you have to use the buttons on cable or your phone

If you mean the volume is just not loud enough, then you might be able to mess around with your phone settings. This is assuming you phone is Android because I don’t think there’s anything in iPhone you can change

1 Like

Unfortunately, the volume in the hearing is weak☹️

Hmm is it too weak that it seems like a defective product? If so, you can reach out to service@soundcore.com and let them know. I personally never had a problem where I felt volume is too low on any Soundcore products but I do listen at lower volumes normally

1 Like

When I have ear fatigue from using my earbuds I have the Q10s in my vehicle I will use and when it is at max volume I can’t really hear the normal traffic sounds around me. So you may have a bad pair.

I agree with @Unnamed, they get plenty loud and at 50% I can barely hear other people.