Is there an way to get the Soundcore app from Amazon tablet?

not sure how to get app for soundcore on Amazon fire 10

1 Like

If you can install google-apps there it should work.

1 Like

See if you can somehow install google app store somehow. Since Soundcore app is only available on Apple App Store and Google Store (from my understanding and knowledge), the only way you can get Soundcore app is through those stores. I’m not sure if there are some other ways of getting some APK and what not but no other straight and easy way from Amazon store

Found this on PC magazine, I may try this on my old fire tablet.

Nice to see more info about this. I don’t have any Amazon tabs so wasn’t too sure about all this

Soundcore app is not available on Amazon devices as of 2022 this is bull sh#t cause how do you control your noise cancelling feature. Really dropped the ball on this one.

It’s Amazon who dropped the ball. They are being greedy and want people to have to use their Apps. IMHO

If you download Google play store on your fire tablet, you should be able to install any app from the play store on your tablet. There are many tutorials on YouTube, just select the one that works for your Fire Tablet 10 and follow the instructions. I have done this 6+ times with no issues when following instructions correctly.

1 Like

Google play does not support soundcore for fire tablets.
I call bull $hit. Are you just saying it will work or did you actually try?
I checked both Google and Amazon app store neither offer soundcore for my Amazon fire HD 10. So keep to what you know bud.

If you need soundcore you can use an APK MIRROR
Google search for -->APK MIRROR -->search the site for soundcore --> select the latest version for download and install. Period.

This worked for me but try it for yourself. Don’t listen to uninformed people.

Google play does not support a lot of apps for fire tablets, yet I download them through their application anyway. Why did you come off so aggressively? I dont know what I had ever done to you to deserve that. If its something personal in your life thats getting to you, don’t take it out on me, because I dont care.

Did you even read the title of the post or have a soundcore device that needs this app to use the full features.
Telling people u can get an app on Google play, that is not available. Is not useful to someone looking for answers. Prove me wrong.

I can prove you wrong. I didn’t say that they will be able to download the app, I said that they should be able to. I worded my reply carefully because I was unsure yet you still came after it like the amazing keyboard warrior you seem to be. I will no longer be responding to you, goodbye.

Your wrong. “If you download google play”. You state. Why download it at all if you can not get apps you can use. Are u selling this. Tell us your commission.

Still waiting for your step by step instructions to actually get soundcore to an Amazon device from Google play. Prove me wrong.

Again for people that are looking for actual solutions APKMIRROR website. search for soundcore app. Download the latest and install.

Only on hear chirppin so that it’s easier for people to find in the search algorithm.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=can%20you%20run%20google%20apps%20on%20amazon%20fire&pc=MOZB&form=MOZMBA

I just did a Google search… technically Amazon is just a modified android OS. So technically it may or may not work.

I believe there was a fire app that allowed to put Amazon apps on other non fire devices but you had to allow 3rd party apps…forget what device I had

As Amazon actually sell Soundcore devices you would think they would host the software to go with them.
However you may be able to install the Soundcore app without using Google Play Store.

Firstly, in your browser on the Fire Tablet search for Aurora Store and try to install that. If it installs and runs just search for Soundcore.

I don’t use Google Play Store myself but I installed the Soundcore app from Aurora Store.
Don’t worry it’s safe to use Aurora Store because it’s a direct mirror of the Play Store and uses the same security as Play Store.

We had such a thing an could install apps by using an APK mirror.
Search by google to find.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/anker/soundcore/

Install the Aurora Store .apk from GitHub here- https://files.auroraoss.com/AuroraStore/Stable/
Then search the Aurora Store app for Soundcore.

Arora Store is by far the best Play Store mirror out there.

Nice to see alternatives way to do thing. Remind of my younger days where I would “find” certain thing I needed.