Is this going to be the next motion speaker

I saw this photo in the motion section of what appears to be a a new speaker is this going to be the next motion speaker ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m just saying that thing looks like an absolute beast

2 Likes

Good find. I just saw this.
New headset labeled life dot 2 NC as well

1 Like

If they are going to come out with new products in the near future that would be sick als what are the life tunes they look just like the lifeq30s

1 Like

I donā€™t know much about them since they are not really listed anywhere. You can go to Walmart and buy them for I think $79.

I did just find these on eBay

It seems like the only difference is the silver Soundcore logo

2 Likes

Wonder when the next Liberty series buds will show up

1 Like

I bet the life dot 2 nc will have noise canceling

What about such a design.
Remembers me of my youth!

images

We have knobs and a wheel!
All we need so far and may be USB-C :joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t get why they would name those as Life Dot and have L2P design. It really makes no sense and is very confusing to customers

2 Likes

It looks like they are a bit smaller

Yea here recently they have been making products that are close to others which is really weird. Releasing to over ear headphones that are mostly the same and same price is crazy.

2 Likes

ooo interesting to see what they are coming out with seems like so many new products

1 Like

Looks cool I like the handle

2 Likes

Looks like itā€™s ready for some serious business. Very rugged looking with hopefully good sound quality too

3 Likes

That speaker looks like Soundcore took the new Powerhouse and a Motion plus and gave them some alone time.
What does šŸ˜- Smirking Face Emoji mean?

3 Likes

I just noticed that photo in the app too. Might be called the ā€œMotion Proā€ because I filled out a survey from Soundcore some time ago in which they mentioned that name, along with some specs (50 watts of power, partycast, some other stuff I canā€™t remember).

Looks like this may be a competitor to something more well known like the JBL Boombox (or Boombox 2)ā€¦ but itā€™s hard to tell how big this ā€œMotion Proā€actually is.

Just by looking at the design of this ā€œMotion Proā€ I have a feeling that it is going to have some very impressive bass outputā€¦ side passive radiators never fail to impress, and on the front those look like some beefy woofers capable of some serious air movementā€¦

Based on the size of the control buttons I assume the woofers are approximately 4 inches in diameter.

1 Like

I personally think it should be called the motion boom but thatā€™s just my personal opinion but yea those 4 inch woofers look pretty powerful and Iā€™m sure It would have a decent battery lifetime

part of me wants to know if its actually as big as all of us think it is or is it just the picture that makes it seem huge

1 Like

assuming itā€™s gonna have an output of 50 watts it very well can be as big as we like to think it is

2 Likes