It has a day now since I bought my anker Soundcore Life Q30

When anc is on I still can here the people around me. I also tried the 3 options inside the anc but the issue still the same. I can here them speak and can recognize the words despite the reduction of the voice but I can still here them. Plz, help me how can I fix it. And by the way I am using android device

1 Like

Hi, we greatly appreciate your support on Soundcore Life Q30. I am sorry to learn that it seems that you are not fully satisfied with the ANC performance. Regarding the noise cancelling, please note the hybrid active noise cancellation adopted by the headphones can detect and cancel out a wide range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines, but they cannot cancel all the noise around us.

In this case, if you don’t mind, could I bother you to check if the earcover are well covered the ears, and you could also try to reset your headphones to see how it works.

If it doesn’t improve, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue, so that our technical support could help you pinpoint the isuse. Know that we always stand behind your product, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.