It’s Friday, So Let’s Share Music!

Doh, beat me to it, was thinking about this one today as I was listening to the current list and doing yard work.

TS1

1 Like

That is a very impressive performance by that whole team. Wow. Had to show that to the family to convince them it was only one instrument.

1 Like

Now that the live streams are finished, wondering if Friday music share is back on? @Hannah

Here would be my picks for the upcoming rotation… :slight_smile:

Nuela Charles: Known Better

Maisie Peters: Sad Girl Summer

Powful: Death Bed

Cheers!

TS1

It will be back on this week, so make sure you share these on this week’s post when it goes up later :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Best Bounce

1 Like

Nice. I think we need to return Music Fridays.

3 Likes

Long buried, not forgotten. Wouldn’t be bad to restart it.

2 Likes

I agree, I really enjoyed the new music and genres curated by @Hannah and @VertigoXX has. Even doing an admirable job of late with new music :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea, it seems like a fun way for us to all discover new music and rediscover old favourites! :+1:

2 Likes

Best Bounce has some great new additions for Friday. They are all 99.8 % in Mandarin and they Rock! Thanks for listening.

2 Likes

Nice share, good production and very good music.

Is this from a talent / singing show? I’m not familiar with this group.

1 Like

Nice song. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, from one of Jam Hsiao and friends productions. Fairly recent. I don’t know how or I would send the entire Best Bounce play list. Not sure if that’s allowed :yin_yang:

Thanks for listening :yin_yang:

1 Like

If you can create a playlist on Spotify, you can share it here.

1 Like

That was interesting - very different, but also not really. If you struggle to understand the words of rock music anyway, it might not matter what language it is in.

1 Like

Not lovin’ Spotify at the moment but working on it. For now here’s a new link to a favorite Bounce ll:yin_yang: Happy Friday :butterfly:

1 Like

Just had a listen / look at the video. Great share, vocals are very nice and well done. I enjoyed the song and the production value of the video was pretty good too.

I’ll have to keep an eye out for more :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hope your Friday is going well!

1 Like

A bit strange friday music from me.
Goran Bregovic.

1 Like