It’s Time for the #AudioEscape

The #AudioEscape Room is live! Enter HERE.

You guessed it, you’ve seen it, and now it’s time to tell you what in the heck is going on!

With the world still locked down and a few more weeks to go of 2020, we want to bring the #AudioEscape to you.

But what is it, exactly?

Great question, disembodied voice in my head! It’s a digital escape room a puzzle for you to decipher from the comfort of your own home.

We’re virtually trapping you in a recording studio cue evil laughter. And you will have to figure out how to escape using the clues provided and your own knowledge of Soundcore! Those who manage to escape will learn some insider secrets. Those who don’t, well…

saw

Just kidding…I think.

As you might be able to guess, this escape room features a series of puzzles that you have to solve in order to get to the end.

While you go through the challenge, be sure to keep an eye out for some hints and concepts from Soundcore to help you along the way. There are some Easter eggs (special clues) that will help you unravel the final mystery of the #AudioEscape; and the big reveal!

Make it to the end for your insider information, and be sure to share your completion screenshot below…or else.

OK, that’s enough scary stuff, you weirdo. How do I take part, again?

And then, if you want to (just for fun), you can:

• Take a screenshot of the end showing your completion time and score (and post it below)!
  • Tell us how many clues you think you spot (Easter eggs/insider hints leading up to our next big reveal).

There are a lot of surprises to find inside our #AudioEscape room, so get busy, code-breakers!
Play the Audio Escape today, and let us know what you discover!

9 Likes

Curses insomnia… I gave it a go, will have to try again once rested… lol

Looks fun and not something to rush through…

No screenshot yet :grimacing:

4 Likes

Sooo I did have the right idea with the escape room :flushed::joy:. This should be fun I just woke up so gotta let my brain start to function first :rofl:

6 Likes

Winning!! Saw at least 4 Easter eggs. Looking forward to sticking these in my ear holes- PRONTO!! I need an amazing #AudioEscape from the dumpster fire that is 2020 ASAP!! :wink:

An outstanding piece of customer engagement. Well done, Anker/Soundcore Team! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Efl90PWHzfdqeh0uZjbvolpT5KkWrWge/view?usp=drivesdk

4 Likes

This is so much of Fun!! Really a masterpiece haha, I enjoyed so much playing it. :star_struck:
So I have escaped!! (A mixed feeling of getting excited to escaped but still want to paly more :joy: )
There is a part when we need to ‘fix something’, I guess it is a new feature of the product that is going to be launched? Really looking forward to it! :partying_face:

Summary

4 Likes

That was fun, but kinda easy if you know your products you own and how they sound :wink:

Summary

3 Likes

I completed it. Feel liked ping it on a Computer would have helped a lot.

Summary

3 Likes

Well got through, odd that first go didn’t have the same start…

Summary

DDB4D9CA-0A1A-450B-AE0C-B1539A898C66

2 Likes

haha that’s true, actually, during the game, I turned off and then turn on again my headphone just to hear it :rofl:

3 Likes

Seriously cool way to start the day.

Summary

3 Likes
Summary

Is this the NC earbuds sitting in the chair???

Another pic of part of the earbuds?

Is the shadow figure Ne Yo whom is an advisor to the LUM that helps get artist exposed and will the shadowy figure be presenting the earbuds at the event?

Is the lights a Mums the word as they are sitting by the pic of the NC earbuds?

OK I added my hints/easter eggs that I think you guys may have added to the escape room

4 Likes

That was a fun little game to play :slightly_smiling_face: Took me a minute or two to wake up and figure it out this morning :joy:

3 Likes

Fun stuff. I entered the draw at the end and forgot to screen shot my completion. Oops. Pretty sure I was in the top 99%.

3 Likes

oooo this was so fun really liked it so much! has anyone gotten anything saying besides top 20% and top 50% also as more people play wont these percentages change… like the person who plays first will obviously be in first place.

Summary

2 Likes

You’ve spotted some really good ones. Good guess on the artist, but not quite…

2 Likes

Also, I feel like there’s still a few more big ones to be found.

2 Likes

That show figure looks like Lil Nas X…am I right @Loz

2 Likes

You may be right… I just went with the first person that I was thinking that was wearing a hat. I think @Loz just confirmed there is an artist. I know there is the piano, guitar and drums… So could be country like Blake Shelton as well. Will have to take another dive in the room. I think the escape board letters had something to do as well but kept seeing phone in it… lol

1 Like
Summary

I think I got it as I was thinking the abbreviation was the for the escape room but never verified it… :smile: I made my changes to my hidden text.

1 Like