It’s Time for the #AudioEscape

That was fun

3 Likes
Possible Easter Eggs???

i guess based on the blueprint part of the game new noise-cancelling wireless earbuds

4 Likes

Woah Ne-Yo Collab?!

3 Likes

Bruno Mars wears a hat similar to that… Mars… nebula… hrm…

2 Likes

I agree but if you look at the LUM, I think it is Ne

3 Likes

Interesting…

80,000+ artists… seed round 2… one of the words I found in the word search was seed… hrm…

Lüm… hrmmm.

2 Likes

You are coming around … I see it …If not then this will cement it for you on what I am saying.
:wink:

Summary

Image from the escape room and image from the web. The one on the we about 90 percent of the shadow pic. I increased it to 110 to get a match in size

New%20Bitmap%20Image%20(2)

4 Likes

Baby yoda in the first pic?

2 Likes

lol really could be anything if you stare at it long enough it looks like headphones. honestly, I think I was convincing myself of things that weren’t there :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

So :rofl: I thought I was getting sneaky with that image that you posted. I did see it as well but just could not make anything out. … but a thought came to my mind. I said self. Self said yes, Duane, I have an idea. Self said me too and we then went to check it out. :rofl

The idea was that the image looked to be a negative image. So, I tried to invert the colors to see if I could see a better pic. Answer is no it did not work.

4 Likes

I mean it was totally worth a shot :rofl: but yeah I don’t really know what it is so it might be something it might be nothing. While it didn’t work out it would have been genius if you were right so still props for thinking of it

3 Likes

Finished it earlier but finally posting it. Had to go through it twice - once to finish and second to get all the clues :joy:

Summary
Screenshot

Possible Hints
  1. Was there during the path and the final code for the lock so appeared 3 times

2. Not sure why this case is there when they seem like earbuds and not headphones

3. Not sure what this represents because these look like L2P and the new ones (based on the photo in 1st post and blueprint in the game) look like stick kind (Liberty Air/Airpod)

4. Not sure what this is at the moment

5. Some kind of collab with NE-YO who is an adivsor for LUM

3 Likes

I have no idea what it is either lol. At first I thought it was some kind of glare but then zooming in, it looked like smoke but couldn’t identify the shape

4 Likes

Pretty fun kinda made me nervous :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

This looks cool I’ll try it out

3 Likes

Yaaaayy I finnaly did it I’m so proud of myself

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

We were considering doing a scary escape room :joy:

6 Likes

@Loz that was scary enough already :cold_sweat::joy::rofl:. A horror themed like one would be cool tho :grimacing:

4 Likes