Jittering sound

I just spent good money on this product.

At first, it was working fine then I installed the app and did a firmware update. Now the sound keeps stuttering and I cant use the earphones that I bought to listen to music on because it can’t play the music properly because it sounds like someone is unplugging and plugging in a stereo speaker constantly. The left earphone didn’t even connect properly so I only got sound in one ear. SO I connected it my computer, which was working before. both ears work, but now again stuttering sound and nothing players smoothly.

Why bother making a product like this and then just not actually make it work. Why bother with a firmware update if it’s just going to brick the actual product. it’s useless if I can’t use it for what it is supposed to be used for. LISTENING TO MUSIC!

I’ve spent money on this I feel cheated. I’ve tried removing the app. I’ve tried putting the earphones in the charging dock. nothing works.

I’m at my wits end,. I just want to listen to some music. why is this a problem at all I should have to be writing an email on your forums for instead of listening to music on THE EARPHONES I JUST PAID YOU MONEY FOR.

You’re a multimillion-dollar company. you have literally ONE JOB make EARPHONES that you MAKE AND SELL WORK!

So why isn’t it working?!

It probably wasn’t the firmware upgrade which messed it up.

What probably happened is the phone should have had the pairing deleted. If Android then delete Bluetooth cache, reboot phone, pair.

The computer stuttering is probably due it also still connected to the phone.

So you need to start again.

Plug the case Into power, then follow the buds reset instructions. Leave them alone for a while.
Delete phone pairing and PC pairing and disable PC Bluetooth.
If Android then delete Bluetooth cache via either; settings, apps, show system, Bluetooth, force stop, storage, clear cache, OR; reboot to recovery, wipe cache (don’t wipe data), boot.
If iPhone then just reboot phone.
Pair buds.

I agree they should made buds which keep working after upgrading.

I unpaired both the devices, I deleted both the devices. I charged up the buds in the case. for at least 20 minutes.

it still happed. This time only on the PC, the phone seems to be working now. But I’m not installing the app again. YOu can see why right? why risk installing an app that does literally nothing except make things worse.

The PC still Stutters. again, removed the device, reinstalled it serval times. no change.

I don’t know how to reset the device properly because the instructions are in Japanese. The Diagram said there’s a button but I can’t find it inside the case. DO you have a link to the English set of instructions?

And lastly, why should even have to do any of this.

1 Like

How to reset:

2 Likes

Hi
Follow the link below, scroll down to the bottom of page and you will find multi language user manual and links to short videos “How to…”

Hope reset will help.
If not I suggest to contact customer service by email service@soundcore.com
Have nice day

1 Like

Now its not even connecting to the phone or computer.

well im very much not having a nice day. I bought these earphones to listen to music, instead ive spent the last 4 hours trying to even make them connect properly and talking to people on this forum,

NOT what i paid for.

The reset repair fixed the phone. Good. The phone is still connected when you connect the PC, they fight and cause stutter. Disconnect phone before connect PC.

It’s not the app fault.

It’s not really Soundcore fault, it’s the complexity of modern technology, your phone, your PC.

Google is your friend, simply search for reset instructions. Others here kindly did that simple thing for you above.

Here are the instructions that are on the soundcore website under support and documents and drivers.

As stated by @The_Professor there are more components to this that just the earbuds. I remember another member stating he had issue with an app, I think, due to his new phone. We also dealt with a lot of folks and their BT issue on their pc were needing updated. So as stated by @The_Professor there are a lot of moving parts.

You can always try service@soundcore.com if you need to but I think they will be telling you initially to be doing the same thing as what we are before they would look at other potential issues.

1 Like

No it is SOundocre fault. This shouldn’t be an issue.

It’s not even connected or paired on the Phone device anymore. It’s deleted entirely from the iPhone and the app as well.

The PC I’ve rebooted and paired several times and I’ve managed to do a full reset of the device as per the instructions. AND IT’S STILL NOT WORKING!

so yes, it is the company who built and manufactured and creates the software for this products fault.

There aren’t ‘‘a lot of moving parts’’ Stop making excuses for these people and this product. I never had any troubles with my Headphones with pairing before they broke. I got this Product specifically so I could not have the entire headphone aparatus on my head when I do stuff.

You’re making excuses where there doesn’t need to be. Furthermore, After reseting the device removing it entirely from the Iphone and deleting the app and subsequtly the same for the PC it STILL doesn’t work on the PC still stuttering sound. And STILL very much unacceptable. Especially from a company as big as this with a price tag for what I paid.

Disgracful.

That’s called the Breakfast Fallacy.

“I’d just eaten breakfast then I tripped down the stairs, it must have been the breakfast fault as I’ve been on those stairs before and never fallen.”.

Causal, coincidence, correlation.

We are not saying this isn’t an issue with Soundcore, we’re saying it is unlikely to be. Many own these buds, including myself, and I never had this issue, and yes did a firmware upgrade, and use the app. So it’s probably, not certainly, something else which goofed up by coincidence at the same time. Hence we point to common fixes. The common one being a full reset to also eliminate all the many other causes.

When we suggest the buds reset, if it doesn’t work it’s usually, but not always, due to following the reset instructions correctly. The most common reason is rushing it, so we advise reset and wait. Do every step slowly and wait many seconds in-between each step.

We agree Soundcore could do a better task with instructions but there’s hundreds who have no issues so be persistent.

Your frustration and saying many resets not working implies the probable cause is yourself. You aren’t doing it right. So calmness, do something else for a while, return to the instructions, then kick yourself you’d misread them. Probably.

We’re using probably and possibly words as you may be first to find a new bug, so we’re trying to help.

1 Like

I have no need to make excuses for them, to defend them or do anything else to protect them. If truthfully, we are more of a critic for them. They usually can hear what we like or do not like about their products and they have at times made changes based upon those comments. A good example is their Strike gaming headset. Several of us stated the weak headband sliders being an issue in a few threads.

We all here have several earbuds or other devices here and only a things ended up being my issue (I have a hard time connecting partycast to my speakers) or their issue (the q30 had a buzzing sound develop in the headset).

I do not have the Liberty Air 2’s but from several different post I have read, they seem to be a pretty solid earbud with a good sale.

As stated that we are trying to help to resolve common issues that we as members usually see.

1 Like

I’ve already figured out the problem.

it’s a Wifi Bluetooth Enmeshment problem. They’re conflicting on the 2.4Ghz range. Apparently.

I’m waiting for tech support to get back to me with a solution, but so far the only solution that works is turning off the wifi, which is counterintuitive to watching music videos online.

This shouldn’t be an issue. it’s not with other products.