JLab makes a jab at Soundcore in their newest comparison to other brands with their newest product

So, I’ve seen this in the gadget news lately. JLab is introducing a new product called “JLab GO AIR” which are truly wireless earbuds for only $29.99 set to release in March of this year. I’m assuming that it will be at CES 2020. Anyway, for all of the products JLab has to offer, they compare it to other brands, with them finally including a Soundcore product this time around. Here’s a pic.

I noticed 2 things. The first is that they spelled Soundcore wrong. The second is that they didn’t use the Soundcore Liberty Neo, the lowest-priced Soundcore truly wireless earbuds, probably to make it look like they have the best and cheapest truly wireless earbuds on the market.

In a review by TechCrunch’s Brian Heater, he said that the sound quality was subpar but decent for the price. And an article by Android Headlines’ Alexander Maxham said that it was also subpar but good for workouts and such.

So they don’t look too hot right now for quality but more like an easy solution for not wanting wires and getting them at a price point in which they are not as good but better than those on a place like Wish.com with cheap and low-quality manufacturers.

The next best thing with a similar price point (besides Soundcore) would be Multited’s RX Truly Wireless Earbuds.

What I would want to see is Soundcore to make a similar priced, actual quality truly wireless earbuds and reveal them soon. It would be interesting to see a good jab back in the coming months.

What do you guys think? And what does Soundcore think? Comment below and make sure to like! :smile::+1:

1 Like

Neo is the cheapest and should be there but a lot of those are air pod type and I wonder if the p2 would have been better fit. They are air pod type and are 59.99. But the JBL Tune are not airpod style either

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right.

The good part is that JBL sees Soundcore as their competition. Plus as most company will do is to try to make itself look better thus the two JBL in the list.

No, one is JBL and the other is JLab.

1 Like

Lol. Thanks for the correction. My older eyes are failing me. Lol

1 Like

Any news is good news… What this propaganda does is, users will start searching for all the competitors mentioned by JLab and most of the time have a negative effect than any positive impact.

2 Likes

It’s fine. :slight_smile:

Exactly the point!

I saw some “true wireless” bluetooth headphones in the checkout line at walmart for $20 the other day. I assume it was junk, but more competition drives things forward, so not a bad thing.

2 Likes

It does help drive it down but I can not see true wireless being at that price. It is probably due to I want better quality when going totally wireless.

1 Like

Getting compared to these other companies is a good thing. But I haven’t been a fan for JLab in a few years. If I were to buy a pair of $30 pair of true wireless it wouldn’t be these. The reviews aren’t good. There are couple of Chinese brands in that price range that are better made and from the reviews have good sound, I’ve even tested a pair of these and sounded good enough for me to keep and use.

1 Like

If this “testlab” is not even able to spell a company’s name correct, the whole test is more than ridiculous.

1 Like

Exactly LOL!