Keep Your Ears Open and WIN!

Have to say, summer time… barbecue… I love the sizzle that a steak makes when it hits the hot grill. Dang now I’m hungry…

16FD6288-D64C-490A-A943-1D5813A3B06F

Good luck everybody.

2 Likes

That was pretty fun! I’m going to get my kids to sit through the sounds and see if they can name all of them! My favorite sound is either my kids laughing, or my wife singing and playing keys. She has a beautiful voice!

36%20AM

1 Like

My favourite sound in the world is trickling water, a waterfall or raindrops or a tap not quite closed, trickling away the stress and anxiety… bliss

1 Like

My dog play barking

1 Like

1 Like

my favorite sound besides the good music that I like to listen to, is the sound from the calm of the sea that besides seeing it I also like listening to it! #WorldListeningDay #Soundcore

1 Like

My ultimate favorite sound is the sound of a perfectly tuned guitar with fresh strings and playing/blasting some rock through my amp!

1 Like

My son laughing :blush:

1 Like

All time favorite is metal grindplates on coping!

1 Like

My favorite sound:
Crackling Bonfire

1 Like

I love the sound of my nieces laughing

1 Like

My ultimate favorite sound? I’m not sure…but I do love hearing my nieces/nephew call me by my name! Or laugh…few things better.

1 Like

I love the sound of the ocean!!

1 Like

1 Like

I love music but have to say when the grandkids call to me or tell me something special that is the best sound ever.

1 Like

1 Like

Lebrown James meme from the kid!

1 Like

love the sound of rain and a good old thunderstorm

Capture

good luck all

1 Like

Early morning birds for sure!
Screenshot_20210721-012930_Twitter|236x500

1 Like

Sea waves hitting the shore.:grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:…best sound…

1 Like