L2AP (Liberty 2 Air Pro) have arrived

LA2P earbuds have arrived - initial impressions admirer an hour of varied use - 9/10

Had to carefully pry the actual earbuds out of the packaging with a screwdriver to lever them out as they were so securely stuck in the lovely packaging. A little frustrating, but it will slow down the impatient users :joy:

earbuds appeared charged and ready to go straight out of the box which is great

They are not 100% noise isolating when fitted to the ears (even with the larger bud sleeves) but this is to be expected as they are advertised as ‘active noise cancelling’ (when in use)

The difference in NC modes is good but don’t expect all sounds to be muted.

Sound quality is excellent when in use - I used a few movie soundtracks to test, from John Williams, to Ludwig Goransson, Tenet film soundtrack really sounds epic.

Good value for money (under £100/$100) - I used the loyal customer discount code to purchase.

My only regret is not going for the Sapphire Blue colour buds, but happy with the Titanium White ones :+1:

Cheers :headphones::notes:

7 Likes

Glad you enjoy them!

1 Like

Not too sure that I’m going to be upgrading from the air 2 to the pro

Thanks for review!

1 Like

Depends whether you want noise cancellation I guess.

For Noise Isolation, the Spirit Dot 2’s are very good for that.

1 Like

Welcome to the L2AP family :slight_smile: I like them… They are my first Soundcore headphones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea passive NC is pretty good and my family members have to yell some times to make sure I hear everything or just repeat multiple times

1 Like

Forgot I had the earbuds in earlier - so comfy, hardly noticed

New firmware just arrived…

{Bug fixes}

Thanks for a review.

1 Like

They look pretty nice in white. Personally I’m a fan of blue but I hope you enjoy your new earbuds

1 Like

@Zolitare nice review. I hope you put your name in the hat (and vid) for the world champion unboxer…

Thanks, I don’t do videos, not worth mentioning the obvious when opening a box on camera, but others do and get paid. I have a regular proper job :joy:

1 Like

Yes and I know quite a few others here that share in that same sense… I find them fun, but see others are way better than what I can do :wink: