L3P's sound is unexpected low at maximum volume

L3P: Sound is clear, rich, full and awesome but sound volume at maximum is like it was at medium or at 60% or 70%. I have the L2P’S and I have no doubt the volume is louder. I tried to clean them, reseting, put NC on and off and LDAC on and off. I have the L tips and M size wings, perfect seal. I tested in a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and in a Poco F3 and volume is… somewhat weak at its max! What could be wrong?

1 Like

Try this:
Go to Settings > System > About phone and touch Build number seven consecutive times (enter the lock screen password if required) until the screen displays “You are now a developer!”. Return to the System screen, then go to Developer options > Bluetooth absolute volume. Enable or disable Bluetooth absolute volume according to your preferences and re-enable Bluetooth for the new settings to take effect.

6 Likes

Wondering if you volume out on either phone is low, I thought with Android there was master volume and the device volume?

I’m iOS, so don’t know for sure.

1 Like

Same here. Updated the firmware. Tested on Huawei P30 Pro and iPhone 11. Compared to 1More Comfortbuds Pro these L3P’s are twice more quiet at Max volume.
Tbh, really disappointed about that, taking into consideration the price tag of L3P’s.
Tried the developer suggestion enabling / disabling Bluetooth absolute volume. Same results.

Mine are loud enough for me on my LG G8. I wonder if maybe your player is outputting low signal. Maybe give VLC a try.