LA2P Answer a call iOS

I tried to reply a call with the earbuds but seems impossible, do you know the gesture?

1 Like

Whitch Soundcore model you own?

Liberty air 2 pro

I don’t have those. Hope someone else that have LA2P will clear the issue. Otherwise you can contact support
service@soundcore.com

Have you tried the app? It may have what gesture to do it. You may can also maybe make a change but unsureas I do not have these yet.

Yes I tried no gesture for answering.

It would be easier for LA2P user to know this is a thread for them to open if you made it part of the thread title and/or taged. More for in future as a day has passed already here.

So many products…

I thought maybe the app would show in the user manual.
But if not, there wouldn’t be many options would there?

Press and hold right for 2 s? Press right once?

Dunno… curious to find out :thinking:

Just played around with and a single tap answers a phone call on iOS also if you have them in the case and take them out for an incoming call and have wearing detection turned on the just putting them in your ear will pick up the call as well.

Edit: doesnt seem to be a function to end the call though​:crazy_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Edit2: it is a double tap to answer and a 2 second hold to reject or end a call.

1 Like

Isn’t working. Tried a lot of times. I ordered a new pair also. Just to be sure isn’t a defective one