(LA2P) Case can be wiggled a lot from left to right? Liberty Air 2 Pro

I bought the Liberty Air 2 Pro earbuds and I’m very happy with them so far! First time using an ANC (and Anker product, for that matter) and it works like a charm! Really helps me calm down at home without all of the noises intruding at all times. The sound quality is great, and my custom hearID makes every song sound a lot better than what I’m used to with my headset.

One thing I am a little worried about though is the case. The lid can be slid backwards to reveal the earbuds, but the lid seems to be able to wiggle from left to right a lot as well. I was wondering if this is common or if my unit might have been damaged at some point/the lid is not properly mounted. I feel like this might get worse as I put the case in my jeans a lot and the tight pockets put force on the lid, and perhaps in the same direction as the case “wiggles” now.

My case also has the same issue. But I think it is due the design.

It shouldn’t wiggle a lot. Tiny bit is fine because there’s just 1 metal bar running in the middle to support the case opening. Reach out to service@soundcore.com and let them know

@m.batrac look at my answer since you have the same issue

1 Like

I think it depends on how much of a wiggle it is. The liberty 2 pro can be made to wiggle but closed it will not wiggle or turn. Since the case is slightly bigger it may have a slightly more of a wiggle but I would not try to force the wiggle. Due to the case sliding, I tend not to put the Liberty 2 pro in my pants pocket to prevent it opening and /or wiggling the case.

2 Likes

A little wiggle seems normal with how the mechanism is set up I had noticed this on the spirit dot 2 singe it’s mostly met to go forward and backwards and that’s it

1 Like

I checked my L2P case and didn’t notice any side to side movement when the case was open. As it’s similar, I’m thinking maybe your is loose?

Enough to check with customer support?