LA2P ‘Custom’ ANC via App

The case doesn’t tell you much at all. And they last reasonably well, but 7 hours doesn’t feel accurate, or the time when they are sitting still with no sound playing on my desk burns more than it should. They are usually warning me of low battery after 5-6 hours.

1 Like

I am lucky to get 6 hrs with mono bud. 5 hrs with stereo buds. Still working on some rundown testing.

However, I quite enjoy the anc, couldn’t hear the dishwasher running the other day, and didn’t have the volume up much past 30%

1 Like

I’ve heard conflicting opinions regarding the effectiveness of the anc between the life dot 2nc’s (aka A2 nc’s) and the LP2’s. Would anyone know firsthand if the LP2’s have more effective anc than the Life dot 2nc’s?

LP2 doesn’t have ANC.

You mean the LA2P?

Yes, thanks. My mistake.

So are seeking a review comparison, particulary on ANC performance, of the Liberty Air 2 Pro vs the Life Dot2 NC.

Probably someone has/had both but it’s going to be lucky to find.

Yeah, it’s going to be a tough find. I’ve only found one so far, but it was pretty vague.

1 Like

Found one today on YouTube. CEOINTHEMAKING did one and to be honest it wasn’t what I expected it to be. But he absolutely did clear it up for me. I won’t be spending that $130.

Sound quality is noticeably better on LA2P. Sure the Life A2s are great value but when it comes to customising the sound they perform badly in my opinion - if you stay with the present EQs they are fine but the moment you start pushing that manual EQ the sound can’t handle it and quality degrades. Also there is a bigger degradation in the sound when using the ANC modes on Life A2. Call quality and comfort are great but not as good as LA2P.

Doesn’t appear to be any updates to this feature in the latest firmware update… :neutral_face: