LA2P earbuds tips

Hi guys,

I did today small research for other non branded tips.

I had them from my other earbuds, and what I found, that with them I have much better feel in m ears, better isolation , better fit.

But nothing perfect doesn’t go without small problems :slight_smile:

As you can see on my not so perfect photos, they are different.
Let’s call it “neck” small tube which going to my earbuds. It is different and Soundcore one is shorter. Other two are longer so better fit. Sound with longer is also better. But but but.

Here is so called small problem…

They can not fit in my LA2P case… shiit…

Those few mm are the problem. So crazy me, removed those few mm but but, I got after all, same tips as original one… haha :joy:

So if you are not lazy to change them everytime when you are going to charge them, it is ok…

Oh, another funny point…

I measured all original tips from the case… from L to Xl and another funny thing, for example left L is not the same size as right L :sob::sob::sob:

Anyone know if LA2P tips are same as Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro or Liberty Air 2 ?

I am searching for new tips, atm for Comply , and there I can find other Soundcore tips but not a LA2P.

thx

Hey now, I did the same thing when I had the Liberty Air earbuds and I switched the tips to hybrid eartips. Many people asked how I got them to fit the case and basically I cut the stems down. You can see my original post Here

The eartips are all the same across the board for the most part, the only difference is the Liberty Neos have a slightly smaller stem. But all the rest are exactly the same.

Excuse my dirty table :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I am missing a few others, including the case for the Spirit X2, but I’m too lazy to get them

1 Like