Question in header. I am planning to leave the speaker constantly plugged in, not as concerned about battery life decreasing but more of whether it leads to higher chances of the battery exploding?
The inbuilt electronic of the speaker has a protection against overloading.
So there is no danger.
Of course this is not good for battery life at all.
But you said you know about.
I agree about fhat… I think the speaker would give l out before it overloads as I do not remember any comment on overloads on any speakers on here.
I see, thanks a lot!